Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourSia thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Look at the episode titles. 

Gajner track, from epi 129-139, each episode entirely focused on ShiVi. This was our show before chamkeeli & her pati hijacked it. 🙂

Edited by YourSia - 10 days ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YourSia

Ren yaaaar.. Kyun yaad dilayaaa smiley11 smiley11 smiley11

That was the beginning of my hate for dora bhabhi smiley35

Also, remember that scene where bhabhi was sleeping in aangan & her 3 devars were ogling at her. I'm still lost on why that scene was even filmed. Like, was it supposed to be cute or adorable or something? But it just gave me major cringe vibes, almost made me want to hurl.. Matlab 3 grown ass devars gazing at their sleeping bhabhi... Yikes yikes 

Ruko main clip dhundti hu.. Let other folks know how mahaan the show was

While you're at it, also search that clip where the mahan devars did the sthapna of Dhara the Devi in the mandir too smiley37 that was another major cringe moment.

Besides that how can you miss dhara sleeping next to her 3 overgrown devars and the age gap between them was actually 5 odd yrs smiley11 

Yes this danda kand was a major turning point for me too. I got seriously cut off from the show when they showed this scene. It was so unnecessary and the fact that the beating was way too harsh for the crime they did. Suman also didn't react much when she got to know of the danda kaand. I think Gautam ran behind Dhara and Suman ne maaf kia ya kuch. 

YourSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

While you're at it, also search that clip where the mahan devars did the sthapna of Dhara the Devi in the mandir too smiley37 that was another major cringe moment.

Besides that how can you miss dhara sleeping next to her 3 overgrown devars and the age gap between them was actually 5 odd yrs smiley11 

Yes this danda kand was a major turning point for me too. I got seriously cut off from the show when they showed this scene. It was so unnecessary and the fact that the beating was way too harsh for the crime they did. Suman also didn't react much when she got to know of the danda kaand. I think Gautam ran behind Dhara and Suman ne maaf kia ya kuch. 

Bold: Yes.. Hunting is on. But mil nahi raha. YouTube's like, "Nah, not gonna show those scenes." 🤧

Red: ufff.. suman did react in a certain way, but kya fayda?? End mein, bhabhi was glorified, usko proper sympathy mil gayi ki bechari did so much for devars.. Phir bhi saas ne suna diya. Ughh.. I hate the makers smiley35

joliefemme thumbnail

Bold: Yes.. Hunting is on. But mil nahi raha. YouTube's like, "Nah, not gonna show those scenes." 🤧

Red: ufff.. suman did react in a certain way, but kya fayda?? End mein, bhabhi was glorified, usko proper sympathy mil gayi ki bechari did so much for devars.. Phir bhi saas ne suna diya. Ughh.. I hate the makers smiley35

I remember the audacity to be miffed and do silent treatment after hitting them so much too. The best bhabhi in the world Dhara bhabhi. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Phir bhi luck hain yaar. See how the show always avoided the axe. Even the leap is going to be 1 year in June I think, I seriously hope SP gives PS ka slot to the new show and Imlie runs till July end - a good 11 months run. 

joliefemme thumbnail

So the ishika jayega wedding happened. I agree with what you said he needs to pay the consequences of his decisions. I hated his arrogance. 

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: joliefemme

So the ishika jayega wedding happened. I agree with what you said he needs to pay the consequences of his decisions. I hated his arrogance. 

I want ishika to throw him out of the house after a few months, after making him do all ghar ka kaam till then... Tab sukoon milega... 

YourSia thumbnail

Ruko main clip dhundti hu.. Let other folks know how mahaan the show was

After burning through an hour, I'm calling it quits. No more seconds wasted on this garbage. smiley44

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

I want ishika to throw him out of the house after a few months, after making him do all ghar ka kaam till then... Tab sukoon milega... 

I hear you Shree. This will be a good karma for him. I felt so bad that Amu tried her best to save her father but he didn't trust her at all. 

Tbh, I don't think the truth will change anything for Ishika wrt Jayesh. He will continue to support her. 

I was so pissed to see his smug face you know. I would love to see a new love interest for Bhavani (even if she won't reciprocate). This person should be handsome and young. Need him to realize Bhavani has options too. Is aadmi ka saara ghamand utarna chahiye. 

YourSia thumbnail

https://x.com/ishh_ishhu/status/1783797139967238273

Show aaya nahi ki VMs banna start ho gaye. Good, hope this show takes over TMD 🤞

And @Gags.. I'm also struggling to find chemistry here. Pata nahi if it's just us smiley24