Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 17

Horrific yet an Awesome Update 

Please let Dr Khan help Maan and Geet this Jessie needs

to leave them alone

though I think it's going to be a very tough road ahead 

but Dr Khan and Maan needs to find a solution so perhaps the fight against Jessie 

will be dangerous 

so it was Jessie seeing Geet in hospital and he fell in love with her 

and that is the reason that he always sat near the temple with Geet went to pray 

hell I was so scared that this time Maan should not be injured 

Thank you so much Taahir..

I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments 

❤❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna3011

jassie was killing maan but dr. khan come in time n save maan n geet

jassie share his past with both

hope d. khan will find permanent solution for freedom from jassie 

thanks for update

waiting to read more 

Thank you so much Aparna 

Next update will answer you, if the Dr will be able to help them. 

❤❤

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 11 days ago
ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Omg, very nice! Feeling so bad for both. Feeling like watching a thriller movie right in front of eyes. Loving it. Almost cried at the end seeing Maan so helpless.. he wouldn’t let her go even after all this, true love. 

Thank you so much Sudha..

Happy to know that you are enjoying reading this story and 

Sorry for making you cry..

Yep true love smiley42

❤❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

The doctor arrived just in time to help save Maan from Jessie. Jessie's story is sad but he still needs to understand that love is given, not taken.

Originally posted by: coderlady

The ultimate choice should come from Geet. That would be love. What Jessie is doing is stalking, manipulation, and obsession.

Thank you so much dear 

We will see if Maaneet will be able to escape from Jessie's clutches. 

❤❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep002

Nice update feeling bad for Maan and Geet.. hopefully Dr khan Helps them to get rid of Jessie for ever for good 

Thank you so much for commenting dear. 

Means a lot to me❤❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_21

Geet ko bhul jaane ki 

Means

Her chance of survival is less kya 

Jessie going win

No 

Nice part

Hope maan emotional hoke Geet ke hath na kholde

Thank you so much Di.. 

smiley2 Geet bach pati hai ki nahi will be answered in the upcoming part.. 

Updating in a couple of minutes.. 

❤❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Part 18:

"Maan relax..calm down. I will try my best..be strong." seeing Maan break down like that Khan himself felt bad, but he couldn't assure Maan when he himself was not sure, but he felt that he should do something and that too fast... They were running out of time...

They can't keep Geet tied up till they could think of a solution....and that would be enough for Jessie to take the situation into control.. 

Jessie would definitely do what he had said, if Geet liked or not, he was sure to take her with him. His obsession for Geet would not let him to think about her wish. 

At that point of time something flashed in his mind, he at once made up his mind and he warned Maan. 

"Kuch bi hojay, make sure that you don't untie Geet's hands...*Maan nods in affirmation* I will be back." saying so Dr. Khan rushed out, closing the door himself, while Maan blankly stood watching the retreating figure. 

The clock on the wall read the time as 6:30pm

Maan was totally blank not knowing what to do, he started pacing around rumbling his brain to think of something that would help him solve this problem, but the horrific events that happened didn't let him to go in that direction as they kept on coming infront of his eyes.. 

Time went by as the clock read 8:00 followed by 11:45, 12:00 in the mid night. 

By this time Maan was tired of pacing and had settled himself on the sofas handle. He now and then looked at Geet's figure that was tied up on the chair, that was there as they had left, unmoved and unconscious. 

He didn't even have his dinner, it was only the few bites of burger he had had in the afternoon while he was checking the CCTV footage. 

Maan lost the appetite to have anything seeing Geet's condition...

It was around 2 in the morning, there was some movement in Geet's body, she was getting her conscious back. 

Maan who had dosed off to a light sleep on the sofa in a very uncomfortable position, got up as he heard some sound in the dead silent house. He looked at the source and found it coming from Geet, he shook himself to get off the little bit of sleep his eyes had to focus on the sound. 

He slowly got up from his place as he found the sound was of someone crying, and weeping. He couldn't make out if it was really Geet, he dreaded coming face to face with the devil again. 

But the painful cry and moans kept on getting loud as time passed.. 

Maan slowly walked towards a tied up Geet, he found the figure lifting up the head to look at him. 

"Maan" a barely audible whisper came out of Geet's vocal. While Maan stoped moving closer to her, he bent himself down a little to Geet's eye level.. he found himself looking into her eyes... Her hazel brown eyes, looking out at him in pain and helplessness. 

Geet had gotten her conscious back and found her body rigid and it was hurting her for being tied up. That pain unknowingly brought tears in her eyes as she moaned in pain. She blinked her eyes open as she felt both of her hands numb and being held tightly in a place. 

Next what she saw shocked her to the core.. She found herself on the chair with her hands tied. 

She frantically looked around and found out that she was in the dinning hall and from the corner of her eyes she found a figure sitting on the sofa. 

She looked at the figure closely and saw Maan in a total broken state, his dried up tears, tensed face, him still in his office attire which was all crumbled up as if he had put up a fight with someone... 

She ranked her brains out to find how she ended getting tied up. All she remembers was Maan returning home, her telling him about Jessie and him assuring her that he would handle everything out... "And then!!! What happened after that?? Mujhe kuch yad nahi hai. What did I do?" she cried in pain for not having the memory of what happened next. 

But it was not long as soon as she remembered Jessie, the root cause of all the problems that happened and is happening with them. 

She shuddered at the thought of Jessie using her body as a means to harm Maan....which maybe lead to some fight, somehow Jessie was overpowered and got tied down like this. 

She cried looking at Maan's state, she was the bloody reason for all the trouble they were in. 

She lovingly looked at Maan, as she realized the depth of his love for her, the love that made him to still stand by her even after all the things that happened and were happening because of her. She felt herself falling for him for his unconditional love. 

If it was any other person in Maan's place maybe she would have been thrown out of his house.. But Maan, was her Maan ,her husband, yes Maan was her's as she was Maan's.

Geet had looked up to see Maan had woken up and was slowly and doubtedly walking towards her. She was startled seeing Maan stopping a bit far from her as he bent down a little gazing into her eyes. 

She called out painfully to him "Maan!! "

Her hazel brown eyes were back to what they were, they were soft, they didn't held the aggression, rage and destruction anymore. Next he heard Geet calling out for him.. 

"Maan *sob* Maan bohat dard horaha hai Maan. *mujhse nahi horaha hai Maan..please Maan please.." she begged crying out for him not able to bare the pain coursing through her body anymore..

Not knowing the consequences of what could happen, she begged Maan through her eyes to free her. 

While Maan got double conformation that Geet was back. He straightened up himself joined both of his hands, looked up at the ceiling "Thank God." he left a sigh of relief and looking at hysterically crying Geet he forgot the warning and did what he mustn't have. He quickly jumped and untied Geet's hands. 

Geet cried out as her hand fell limply to her sides, she couldn't even lift them. Maan after untieing the rope kneeled down infront of her and found her trying to move her hands. 

He read her uneasiness with her hands numbly hanging to her sides, he softly held both of her hands and placed them on her lap, as support and softly caressed them. Geet looked into Maan's eyes to find them filled with love, concern and relief. 

Maan cupped Geet's face as he pushed her hairs aside that were on her face and wiped the tears with his thumb only for fresh ones to replace the old trail. 

"Maan *sob* Maan * mu....muj.. Mujhe aa...p cha..ye..mujhe aap chaye *sob* Ple...please mujhe jaane math dijiye... Please Maan... Please. *sob*" Geet conveyed what she wanted, though her parched throat didn't allow her, she some how managed to. 

She didn't knew what happened that evening, but she felt the need to convey what she wanted, what her heart desired.

She wanted to say a lot but fatigue was consuming her. 

"Please don't worry...mai hu na...don't worry. OK! " Maan was on cloud nine hearing Geet, that he was yet to realize the blunder he had done.

"I... I'm.... Fee...feeling...tir...tired.. Paa... Pani.... Paani..."

"Ek minute... laatihu. Hu! Don't stress yourself." Maan at once got up and had just taken a few steps away from Geet, when he heard the snapping of fingers. He froze in his place as the snapping of fingers brought back the memory of what Dr Khan had said him not to do. 

At that moment he also realized its Jessie and not Geet who snapped the fingers. 

Cursing himself, he slowly turned around to find the chair EMPTY.. 

Maan put his hand on his forehead in regret 

"Ye.. Mai ne kya kar diya!!"

Not finding Geet anywhere in his vicinity, he turned around only to see Jessie appearing in front of him and before he could digest what he saw Maan's cheek met with a sharp slap after which he was chocked out of his breath. 

"Geet.    tumhe.    kabhi     nahi     milegi. "

Jessie was enraged as he heard what Geet said to Maan. He stressed on each words he said to make Maan aware that he is fighting a lot battle. 

With that said he pushed Maan out, and Maan went flying in the air, but to his luck had a soft landing on the sofa then tumbled down to the ground. 

After throwing Maan away Jessie went up to the artificial fruit basket that was kept on the TV stand and pulled out the knife that was placed. As he was leaving in Maaneets house he knew few things quiet well. 

Seeing Jessie hold the knife Maan thought that he was gone today. But his eyes widened as he saw Jessie holding the knife in both of his hands as he positioned it perpendicular to himself/Geet's body as the knife pointed towards the ground. 

He raised the knife a bit high to gain momentum so that the knife would plunge deep into the flesh. 

Maan saw the seen and felt his heart in his throat, he at once realized that the knife attack was not for him but Geet herself. 

So as soon as he saw Jessie pulling the knife towards Geet's stomach, he who was on the ground at once jumped and held onto to the other end, that is, the sharp end of the knife with his bare palms. The sharp knife pierced into his skin drawing blood. 

Jessie who was feeling happy at finally having Geet for himself got enraged seeing Maan holding on to the knife. 

"No...please.. Chod do."

Jessie laughed as he saw Maan trying to pull out the knife from his grip. But Maan was indeed successful in pulling out the knife after a couple of minutes. That was like pouring ghee into fire. That guts Maan had angered Jessie still more as he pushed Maan off onto a glass shelf of the TV stand. 

The glass and wood shattered into pieces with the force Maan was thrown and Maan fell onto the floor winching in pain. Maan was not spared yet, as Jessie came and bent down with menacing eyes. 

He held Maan's throat tightly as he raised Maan on to the ground and then off the ground. Maan was raised off the ground with his legs kicking in the air, then he felt himself being pushed onto the ground. Jessie felt calm as he was successful in mellowing down Maan. 

"JESSIE " the silent house thudded with the hard angry voice of a man. 

Jessie looked for the source and found a man entering into the house as the corridor was dark he couldn't make out who it was but as he man stepped into the house 

he saw it was Dr Khan again. 

Jessie stood their with a you can't do anything to me look on his face. 

But a frown appeared on his face as he saw some moment behind Khan. 

Dr. Khan saw Maan struggling to get up from the floor, he at once rushed over to help him exposing the person who stood behind him with horror filled eyes. 

As soon as Jessie came face to face with the person he left his hold on Geet's body, which fell lifeless onto the ground. 

"Maa..."

Flashbacks after flashbacks of how they lived when Jessie was alive came infront of them. The promise he took asking his mother to always smile and never to shed tears remembering him flashed one after the other. 

Tears welled up in Jessie's mother's eyes seeing her son, those were not out of happiness but out of pain. 

Jessie looked as he found a tear drop down from his mother's eyes and onto the ground, he raised his hands as asking her to stop crying, but next he saw was his mother closing her eyes, covering her mouth and bending her head in shame as both her eyes poured out uncontrollably. 

"Maa... Please, rooye mat. Rooye mat..please. Jab mai zindha tha tabhi I didn't let you cry. Lekin aab aap ko dukh pooucha rahahu. Please don't cry."

Even after all this Jessie's mother couldn't stop her crying, not being able to see his mother like that hr asked her 

"What should I do to stop your cry?...bolo ma. "

Jessie's mother controlled herself as she rose her head wiping her tears, she looked into Jessie's eyes. 

"Subko chain se jiine dekar yaha se chali jao Jessie."

"Lekin ma.." Jessie couldn't believe that his mother said that to him. He tried denying her as he stepped towards her, but his mother raised her hand indicating him to stop there itself. 

Now she was more firm as she told him again 

"Chali jao Jessie, YAHA SE CHALI JAO..."

Jessie meekly nods his head as he steps back. 

At that very time he heard someone moaning in pain, he looked at source to see it was Geet who was stirring to conscious on the floor just a few steps beside him. 

He was again cought in a duel, as his eyes wavered back and forth between Geet and his mother. But at last the tears in his mother's eyes won, as he silently stepped back towards the glass window facing his mother and vanished to never return. 

"Jessie " Jessie's mother gasped as she saw her son disappearing, she did felt bad for loosing him but felt proud at the same time as he left from their to never return, listening to her.

Maan and Dr.Khan sighed in relief as Maan placed his head on Dr.'s should in relief and in turn Khan patted Maan's back. 

That was the climax guys.. Hopefully the update could make up to your expectations. 

I'm really very thankful to all those who supported me through out this story. 

Another thing, what do you want me to do next? 

Like shall I end it here, or do you want me to continue showing Maaneet moments and then end it officially? 

I do have thought of a small track, if you guys want me to continue. If you have any suggestions regarding certain scenes, you are free to mention it and I will add them up in the upcoming episode/update.

Haven't done proof reading as I'm unwell, so I apologize for the grammatical errors. 

Thank you once again. Love you all❤❤

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Updated Part 18 in the above post 

Please do read and comment 

Happy weekend guys!!

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, Jesse's mother come to rescue maaneet on Dr.khan's insist, when Jessie saw his mother in tears, he get sad, asked his mother not to shed tears, his mother asked him to leave maaneet and not to come back again, Jessie truly love his mother and obey her request and disappear from their life forever, pls don't end here, write some maaneet moments also.

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 days ago

Thank god he gone

Now maaneet can live happily

Surely wants maaneet moment 

Superb