Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I got this news through reddit also I'm noticing that he stopped posting about ruchika 

I hope that's not true.. I saw him playing with his adorable baby girl... She's so cutešŸ„° 

I hope all these stuffs aren't true...

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I hope that's not true.. I saw him playing with his adorable baby girl... She's so cutešŸ„° 

I hope all these stuffs aren't true...

Who knows also Shaheer's true nature is slowly revealing 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Who knows also Shaheer's true nature is slowly revealing 

Chill Anika they are keeping it private, and going strong. Don't worry nothing will happen.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Chill Anika they are keeping it private, and going strong. Don't worry nothing will happen.

I used to feel that way initially but now I have started believing all the conspiracy theories smiley36. Just that it doesn't bother me.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: G259

I used to feel that way initially but now I have started believing all the conspiracy theories smiley36. Just that it doesn't bother me.

I mean like he had always been secretive about their relationship. Now he's isn't posting much with kids and her maybe because he wants to venture into films and might be thinking he won't get work or fan attention if he openly shows that he's a father of two daughters.

Anyways I liked him since his mahabharat days till 2020 but now I'm indifferent, don't care about him.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

She got a selfie with him but he didn't give her an autograph. He was late to the set and in a hurry to get there, She was disappointed and thinks that it wouldn't have hurt to him to be late by another 2-3 minutes given she had been waiting for him for so long. 

If it was just her expressing this like you put it, it is completely fine for her to express disappointment and people criticizing her for this are over-reacting..

But you can't ignore the context of what preceded the day before which frames how she expressed her feelings in a different way:

1. She meets him. Puts up positive posts.

2. Soon after, her friends started making shade posts calling Wahaj rude asf, how he cannot handle stardom, how real stars engage with fans, etc.

3. Other fans started questioning what happened. what is driving these tweets shading Wahaj's fan behavior since until this time, fan testimony about their interaction had been positive.

4. She and her friends tell everyone don't ask us what we mean. hamara internal matter hai. you're taking it out of context.

5. Next day, she opens up about her feelings.

It's hard to look only at (5) and take it at face value when you look at the context in (1)-(4). It is obvious she was pissed off at Wahaj, complained to her friends enough that they made multiple posts shading Wahaj, So of course when she reveals her feelings the next day, it confirmed what we sensed all along, and it was hard to interpret it as a simple expression of disappointment and unfulfilled wish. If it was just disappointment, why start a shade campaign the day before. 

Again, she is free to express her disappointment as she sees fit. But given how the situation evolved, people questioning her is not out of line. Using cheap disrespectful bad language by anyone of course is out of line.

whoa!! my head! me trying to figure out whats going on

Edited by KhaqONeal - 10 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

whoa!! my head! me trying to figure out whats going on