Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

The king saw Vasantmitra's eyes. He might put the clues together and figure out his child lives.

If only he was that intelligent 😂 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 24

Prarthna and Kamla arrived at Meluha. Samagra and Kanak came to greet and welcome them. Prarthna hugged Kanak. Kanak saw Kamla who touched her feet. She touched Kamla's chin and said, Chand ka tukda hai meri hone wali Bahu. Kamla became shy. She hugged Samagra. 

Samagra- I am so glad you are here sister. 

Kamla- I missed you Bhaiyya. 

They all entered the palace. Prarthna saw Samagra with tensed eyes. Samagra silently asked from his expressions What happened? And Prarthna looked more tensed. 

The whole day the family was talking and laughing. In night Prarthna and Samagra were in their room.

Prarthna- Arya, I am tensed for Kamla.

Samagra- I know I am tensed too.

Prarthna - She is not listening, she said no matter what she will only marry Prithvi. I also deliberately made her meet his children and guess what she started playing with them. Then I made her meet Kushagra's mother who is bhaiya's favourite still Kamla was determined. 

Samagra- Either she is blindly in love or she wants to be chief queen. 

Prarthna - It's first thing Arya, she is blindly in love. I am afraid she might also gladly make Prithvi and Avantika marry just so that she can get Prithvi's love and respect. 

Samagra- The alliance is approved by father so I cannot say anything otherwise I would never let Kamla marry Prithvi. 

Prarthna- I know...she came towards Samagra and hugged him. She said, I missed you Arya. Samagra said I missed you to make her happy. She saw him with desirous eyes. 

Samagra- Tell me what else happened. 

Prarthna was disappointed. 

Samagra was thinking about Vasantmitra.

Prarthna- Arya is so nice with me but sometimes he is too nice. She hugged him and said, forget everything and let's enjoy the moment. Samagra gave her a fake smile and embraced her as a duty. 

Prithvi and Arjun were on borders of Meluha.

Arjun- What now Prithvi? 

Prithvi- I have big plans Arjun. First I want to bring Vasantmitra to the palace.

Arjun- Vasantmitra? Why? Do you want her as a lover?

Prithvi- No, I want her to be my warrior. I want to end the Dacoits. 

Arjun- End them? How? 

Prithvi smirked and said- I want these skilled warriors. They can be of tremendous use for me against Mahishmati. They have some problems with Bhadradev which I don't know about. 

Arjun- Vasantmitra will sooner or later marry someone else. I think you should go for her father and brothers instead. 

Prithvi got angry on this and said- I don't care about her marriage. She is a skilled warrior and I want her. Thats it. 

Arjun- Prithvi think wisely

Prithvi- I said shut up. 

Prithvi couldn't stand to hear about marriage of Vasantmitra. 

Arjun shut up but thought - Why is he so interested in Vasantmitra? 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 25

Prithvi and Arjun returned back to the palace. Prithvi met Kanak, Samagra and was shocked to see Prarthna and Princess Kamla. He hugged Prarthna and Kamla was very shy in front of Prithvi. 

Prithvi- I am happy to see you here Rajkumari, I hope you will enjoy our hospitality. 

Samagra and Prarthna saw each other in distress. Kanak was a little scared of Pruthvi's reaction. 

Kamla- I am honoured Maharaj 

Prithvi- Honoured?

Kanak- Ah Prithvi I need to talk to you, come with me. 

She took him to a different room. 

Arjun went with Samagra to meet with Lakha and Varun and talk about what happened in Mahishmati. 

Prithvi shouted - What? Why did you do this without my permission. Have you lost yourself mother? This even you cannot do without my permission.

Kanak - So what was I supposed to do? Make son of a concubine heir to the throne. 

Prithvi- So what? He's my son. 

Kanak- Your obsession with Avantika will ruin us

Prithvi shouted- I have no relationship with that traitor 

Kanak was shocked....Prithvi had tears in his eyes and he hugged Kanak

Prithvi- She's a traitor mother, she didn't love me, she doesn't trust me. She tried to capture me because she thought I sent goons to kill her and her family. If she loved me she would never believe this. 

Kanak- Oh my son, I told you so many times but you didn't listen. Now your heartbreak is making me sad. But it's good in a way. Now, marry Kamla and give the throne it's legitimate heir. 

Prithvi- Mother I don't care about marriage anymore but Kamla is sister of Samagra. I don't want to ruin her life. 

Kanak- But the alliance is fixed Prithvi, you cannot go back from it and Kamla has agreed that she won't interfere in your relationships. 

Prithvi- Is she mad?

Kanak- She perhaps love you very much son. 

Prithvi- I see she is ambitious. 

Kanak-No son, if she were she would have accepted Suryadev's offer but she chose you. She has been in love with you for many years, Prarthna told me. 

Prithvi was uneasy. He said- Mother She is my friend and Brother in law's sister , how can I force her into a loveless marriage.

Kanak- It's her choice. 

Prithvi- I want to meet her before deciding anything 

Kanak- Fine, discuss with her but remember the alliance is settled and now she's in your palace. Think of her honour. 

Prithvi thought- I must get over this and move on. He remembered Vasantmitra and thought- I must execute plans......

A different dacoit gang leader's son came with a proposal of marriage to Vasantmitra.

Shaka- So you want to marry my daughter?

Son - Yes , since I have got to know about her beauty I am desirous to marry her. What you say? I am offering you alliance between our two gangs. 

Shaka- I will ask her , without her consent I will not promise you anything. He thought, it's good for Vasantmitra, her beauty is getting fame and God forbid if it reaches a royal he might do what Bhadradev did with Lachi and I won't let that happen again to my family. No........

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 26

Rajkumari Kamla was sent to Prithvi's room to meet him but when she entered he was sitting on his chair while his son's mother and his favourite concubine was sitting on his lap. They were kissing each other. The sight came as a shocker to Kamla but she kept her calm. 

Kamla- Forgive me Maharaj but if you are busy I will come later. 

Prithvi - Oh don't mind her, she is my favourite (he kept emphasis on the word).

Kushagra's mom was caressing his hair and said so she is gonna be the queen, I must get up and bow and she got up and mockingly bowed her. Kamla laughed. It surprised Prithvi. 

Prithvi- Aren't you offended?

Kamla - I know what you are trying to do Maharaj, you are trying to persuade me to reject this marriage. Otherwise I know you, you would never insult me like this, I am not only your guest but your sister's sister in law and a princess. I guess you are also testing my disposition of how would I react to your other relationships. Prithvi smiled and said, Bravo. He hinted his favourite to leave and this time she seriously bowed to both and left.

Prithvi got up and said- Brilliant, Princess, you are worthy to be my wife. But I want to tell you something, I cannot offer love to you. 

Kamla- I know about Rajkumari Avantika 

Prithvi - That chapter is closed, I have nothing to do with her, not anymore. 

Kamla was surprised and became happy

Prithvi - But I don't love you and you will solely be used to produce an heir. Are you really happy with this?

Kamla- I am happy to be your wife, I don't care about anything else. I will be like a sister to my future co wives if you marry anyone after me. 

Prithvi laughed- He said I don't wish to marry anyone, I don't think I will after you but if I do co wives can never be like sisters. 

Kamla- I will prove it. 

Prithvi laughed more- You are so desperate 

Kamla became shy 

Prithvi- I promise you respect, honour and riches but not love. Do you agree with this? I will not marry you without your consent. 

Kamla- I agree. He gave her his hand and she took it with tears in her eyes. But his look was firm but also slightly amused. He thought - What a stupid woman, I never thought a guy like Samagra will have such an innocent sister. But again, they are very kind hearted. Kamla left the room happily. He again sat on his chair. 

Prithvi thought- Avantika, you have destroyed any feelings of love in my heart. Your proved you are daughter of that treacherous Bhadradev. He became angry then he suddenly remembered Vasantmitra. He thought- Vasantmitra..........I am coming ......You shall be my.......warrior....

Vasantmitra was visited by Shaka in night. 

Vasantmitra - Baba, at this hour what happened?

Shaka told her about the marriage proposal 

Vasantmitra - No baba, I cannot marry, I don't want to leave you. 

Shaka- My child, you are a woman no matter how much I treat you like a boy. Your beauty is becoming famous and before any royal can see you and capture you I want you to be settled. 

Vasantmitra remembered Prithvi calling her a boy

Vasantmitra - You are exaggerating, I am your daughter that's why you think I am beautiful. No royal will be after me. In fact they think I am like a boy. 

Shaka surprised- Who thinks that? 

Vasantmitra was surprised by her own slip of tongue and she said- I.....Forget about it ...I don't consent....

Shaka- think about this, for my sake...please....think about this

Now Vasantmitra was in dilemma, she said- Fine, I will think, for your sake

Shaka kissed her forehead and left

Vasantmitra said- Gayi Bhais Pani Mein, ab main kaise bachun 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 10 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 27

Kanak and others were really happy that Prithvi had said yes for the marriage. Meanwhile when the news reached Avantika she wasn't shocked but devastated. She rarely ate and remained sad all the time. 

Prithvi , Samagra and his friends were sitting together. 

Prithvi - So everyone understood the plan. It's once and for all. 

Samagra was happy, he thought - I will meet Vasantmitra and tell her about my feelings. 

Lakha- But Prithvi your marriage preparations will start soon and you want to go on this mission. 

Prithvi - This mission is very important for me. 

Samagra- Yeah me too. 

Everyone looked at him with confused eyes.

Varun- How is this more important than your sister's marriage?

Samagra- It's because it's Prithvi's mission and his missions are always exciting. 

Everyone laughed and brushed off his excitement much to the relief of Samagra. 

Arjun - If it's successful we will get a major army of mercenaries but if it's not? I mean they are dacoits, they need to be cared for well enough to have them on our side. 

Prithvi- Don't worry, once Vasantmitra is on our side, everything will get smooth. He smirked. 

Vasantmitra was delaying her decision to get married and Shaka was getting desperate. Vasantmitra was contemplating how to get out of this situation.

Meanwhile in Bhadradev's palace

Bhadradev- Virochana we must give reply of their attack on my family. 

Virochana- Don't worry Maharaj, we will attack them where it truly hurts, I am just waiting for a good opportunity. He evil laughed. He said, Maharaj I am really worried for Avantika. Already she is heartbroken over Prithvi and now she keeps herself secluded. 

Bhadradev- She is going through a massive heartbreak, just like how I went through when my beloved Lachi died, the one I loved the most. She was my life. He had tears in his eyes. Why did she betray me and left me on orders of Samudrasena (Prithvi's father). She used to say I was her life, her love, then why? In her letter she only wrote she was leaving me because Samudrasena was threatening her of something. But what? 

Virochana evil smirked and said- I tried to find it Maharaj but never understood why Maharani Lachi left and when we found her she was already dead. We couldn't bring her body to you because it was in terrible condition. I bet that Samudrasena killed her and her unborn baby. 

Listening to all this Bhadradev was more enraged. 

He said, Virochana now Avantika and Prithvi have broken up I want to see her married as soon as possible. 

Virochana - I am considering Suryadev's friend Karan will be perfect.

Bhadradev - Karan? That trader's son? He's rich to be sure but he isn't a prince. 

Virochana - He will be of massive use for us as he is rich. Understand Maharaj. They both evil smiled. I will tell Sujata to persuade Avantika for this marriage. 

Avantika was in her room all sad.  Rupa brought her food. 

She said- Rajkumari, please eat something. You are getting thinner day by day. 

Avantika- I don't care for my life Rupa. 

Rupa- Rajkumari, if you love him so much talk to him once. Maybe the truth is something else. 

Avantika angry- I don't want to talk to him. He's already getting married so no point of talking. 

Rupa- But you told him to get married , right? He's only doing what you wanted.

Avantika- He could have talked to me if he wasn't wrong. But he left without meeting me. That proves he is guilty. 

Rupa had enough but she couldn't say anything to her. She thought, Mahadev, please do something and reunite them. 

Rupa said, Rajkumari, maybe an outing will give you some peace. How about we go to borders of Mahishmati. There is an annual Mela there, it will be refreshing for you. 

Avantika- I don't want to go.

Rupa - Trust me Rajkumari, you must go. I have heard this mela is so nice, people from very far places also come there. It will be fun.

Avantika- You talk to mother about this. 

Rupa excited- Ok I will, she hugged Avantika who slightly smiled and she ran to meet Sujata. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 27

Vasantmitra was practicing sword fighting when Shaka came. Shaka said, Vasantmitra, the son of the leader cannot wait anymore, tell me your decision dear. 

Vasantmitra - Baba I need more time. 

Shaka shouted- How much time do you need? Do you like the guy or not?

Vasantmitra- You wanna listen, No Baba, I don't like him. Tell him no. 

Shaka was disappointed, he said- Is it your final decision?

Vasantmitra - Yes Baba , he disheartenedly left but before he said, Vasant choose a man before it's too late. 

Vasantmitra was annoyed and she closed her eyes, she again saw Prithvi and she smiled, she touched her shoulder where he touched her for the first time and she caressed it. She came out of her thoughts and said, what is happening with me? Why am I remembering that man? Our paths will never cross again. So what is it? Ugh... sometimes I feel he was my enemy. It would be a lot easier for me.

Two days later 

Prithvi, Samagra and his friends came to meet Shaka in disguise of another dacoits. 

Prithvi and friends saluted Shaka. He saluted back. Vasantmitra was sitting besides him and his other sons and allies were sitting in different places. 

Prithvi- Sardar, my name is Dharti, I have come here to ask for something. Will you give me?

Shaka- Which gang are you from? 

Prithvi- We are from far off gang, we have come here to demand someone from you. 

Shaka- What? 

Prithvi pointed towards Vasantmitra 

Her brothers and other persons pulled out their swords to kill him while Samagra and other pulled out their swords but Shaka stopped them.

Shaka- So you are here to offer marriage? 

Prithvi laughed, everyone was confused. 

Shaka- Are you insulting me? 

Prithvi still laughing - No, no...I meant ....who wants to marry this boy faced girl?

Vasantmitra shocked- Boy faced?

She got up and came to Dharti....

Vasantmitra - Dharti you say, she removed his make up and it was revealed he was Maharaj Prithvisena, his friends removed their disguise.

Shaka laughed- So sacrificial goat is here to be cut.....

Prithvi smirked- I am here to offer peace to you Shaka. 

Shaka- Peace? You are a king and you came here yourself that means you are afraid of us. Dacoits started laughing. 

Vasantmitra - Why the hell you came here? 

Samagra was staring at her but no one saw it as everyone was too shocked.

Prithvi- I am not scared but I found out you guys are enemies of Bhadradev. I want to have an alliance with you guys. 

Shaka- Alliance?

Prithvi- I will make all of you a different troop of my army, but I want Vasantmitra to be it's General. Shaka was shocked and so was everyone, specially Vasantmitra.

Shaka was angry- Oh now I see, in disguise of alliance you are planning to make my daughter your concubine. 

Everyone was weirded out by this as this didn't make sense to anyone.

Vasantmitra - Baba, he's a king, why would he plan all this so I can be his concubine? 

Prithvi- look that's why I want her 

Shaka- Shut up

Prithvi- I meant as a warrior. Just because she's a girl that doesn't mean every single person wants to marry her. Everyone laughed at this including Vasantmitra. 

Shaka- Are you making fun of me? Many years ago a similar guy like you came and destroyed my life. 

Prithvi was confused and he couldn't say anything.

Shaka shouted- Capture him

Prithvi said- Before doing this imagine this, this whole area is surrounded by my army. They will cut everyone of you here in pieces and they will not spare even Vasantmitra. I don't want a warrior of her calibre to go waste. 

Shaka- Your offer is intimidating and amusing, even if I agree I won't give Vasantmitra to you.

Prithvi- I understand you concerns, I promise you she will be treated like how I treat Varun and Arjun (hinting she still will not be treated as a royal like Samagra and Lakha, Samagra was confused why he didn't take Prarthna's name but then he thought it might be because she was a royal and he didn't want him to compare her with Vasant). She will be my ally and won't be dishonoured. He cut his thumb and came to Shaka and did his tilak. It's my promise to you. Her being a woman won't be a hurdler in her growth. 

Shaka- Oh yeah? 

Prithvi- Yes

Shaka- But she is going to get married soon. 

Prithvi and specially Samagra was shocked.

Prithvi shouted-  No way.....she is my warrior

Shaka- I haven't given her to you yet and don't you want her to get married?

Prithvi to Vasantmitra- You want this marriage?

She hurriedly shaked her head in No

Prithvi- Then it's settled, Vasantmitra I leave the decision to you. I promise you without your consent no one will approach you either for marriage or love and the one who does I will personally cut him into so many pieces even ants couldn't find them.

Vasantmitra was excited as she saw it as an escape from marriage and sub consciously she wanted to be with Prithvi. 

Vasantmitra said- Baba the offer is amazing, we won't have to live like dacoits but soldiers. We will have prestige. Please Baba. 

Other dacoits also agreed. 

Shaka was pressurised. 

Shaka said- Fine, but my condition is my daughter will be honoured and the day she is dishonoured or insulted we will remove our support. 

Prithvi - Shaka, Vasantmitra is my warrior and everyone knows how my warriors are respected. 

Vasantmitra came running to Prithvi and said, Thank You. You saved me. 

Prithvi was amused- Welcome to my world, my friend. 

Vasantmitra wanted to hug him but she couldn't. She waved at his friends excitingly and they waved at her comically. Samagra was shy when she saw him and smiled. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 10 days ago
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

I started reading the story. Already done with first 5 chapters. Complex love story lag raha hai. 

prithvi and Avantika are childhood friends come lovers. If Prithvi loved Avantika so much why did he had children from other women. He is just 20 and why  Kanak is behind him for marriage? 

I didn't like avantika yet. Let's see how her character shapes with the progress of the story.

I really love strong woman as heroine..here she is blind in love. Hope she understands her mother's fear.

Edited by mushat - 10 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: mushat

I started reading the story. Already done with first 5 chapters. Complex love story lag raha hai. 

prithvi and Avantika are childhood friends come lovers. If Prithvi loved Avantika so much why did he had children from other women. He is just 20 and why  Kanak is behind him for marriage? 

I didn't like avantika yet. Let's see how her character shapes with the progress of the story.

I really love strong woman as heroine..here she is blind in love. Hope she understands her mother's fear.

Thanks for replying 

It's indeed a very complexed love story, my orignal story was even more complexed but wahi hai ki shayad pasand nahi ata that's why diluted it a much. 

He had concubines because it's a custom , it's not abhorred, Pruthvi's father had , Avantika's father have , Prithvi has it. Prithvi is grey shaded anyway. His concubines are just for pleasure for him and in return they get riches and comfort and his favoured one became mothers of his children gaining status.

Kanak wants heir to the throne to be born from a princess that's why. 

Avantika and Vasantmitra both are heroines in their own way. Its a complexed love triangle. But Vasantmitra is Female lead not Avantika.

If you didn't like Avantika yet, beware 😉🤭 her character will have many shades. 😁 

Read further chapters to further understand because I introduced the main heroine in later chapters 😁

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 9 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Chapter 29

Vasantmitra met Shaka to say bye. 

Shaka was teary eyed- I hope Vasantmitra you have thought this through. I don't want you to get hurt. This time I will end myself if you suffer the fate I dread.

Vasantmitra was confident - I won't be suffering Baba because I am going as a warrior. 

Shaka- Promise me Vasantmitra that you will not come in any sweet words of any royal and ruin your life. 

Vasantmitra laughed - Baba didn't you see what he called me, boy faced. 

Shaka- Vasantmitra, you are too beautiful to be true. You don't know that yourself. And beauty is a blessing as well as a curse. All eyes will be on you. Forget what he says. Promise me. 

Vasantmitra - Baba I promise I will not come in any sweet words of anyone. Happy now?

Shaka hugged her, he remembered hugging Lachi when she was leaving with Bhadradev. He thought, who knew I was saying farewell to my sister forever. I vowed to protect you Vasantmitra but I love you too much to bound you in chains. I had given free will to Lachi and will give you too.

Prithvi came and said- Hey you, it's not your Vidai, why the hell are you crying? You are given a work to do. Hurry.

Vasantmitra bowed to him as custom.

Prithvi- Very good, you learn soon and he left. 

Vasantmitra- See Baba

He only sadly smiled. 

Vasantmitra sat on her horse and she left with Prithvi and his friends. 

Samagra was constantly trying to see Vasantmitra who had no clue about it. After coming few miles they all stopped somewhere and sat together. Vasantmitra was comfortable with the boys but except Prithvi they all were uncomfortable as she was very beautiful and even though they were good people they still cannot stop admiring her. 

Varun thought - Prithvi did a terrible mistake by including a girl in our group. What the hell Prithvi.

Lakha thought- If she weren't protected by Prithvi she would be a worthy concubine for me. 

Arjun thought- I still don't believe it's just her skills, there is definitely something else in Prithvi's mind. 

Samagra thought- Is it right time to propose? Should I talk to her today and tell about my feelings to her? 

Prithvi thought- I know these idiots are smitten with her, but I don't see any beauty in her except probably her eyes. Why the hell they all are so smitten with her? Ugh... whatever....these Parathas are really tasty. I must give a raise to my chef.

Vasantmitra thought- What will be my first task? Will it be attacking Bhadradev? He he he ha ha ha..(evil laughed in her thoughts) I will prove myself that Maharaj Prithvisena and Baba will be really proud of me. 

They all sighed together.....they saw each other and laughed......and then they randomly started talking......

In Mahishmati 

Sujata met Avantika who was sitting by her window.

Sujata- I know my child the pain of lost love hurts but you have to move on. Your father has decided to marry you when....

Avantika quickly said- Maa I want to go to the famous Mela at the borders of Mahishmati. Will you allow me?

Sujata was shocked but she said- Fine, you go, you need an outing to heal youself. Look how pale you look. 

Avantika said- Dhanyawaad Maa, I want to just get out of here. 

Sujata hugged her and thought - Well done Bhaiya, Avantika is slowly trying to forget Prithvi. Very soon she will agree to marry Karan. And she smirked. Avantika will be following what I want her to do. That Lachi ruined my life but I took her life. She evil smiled in her thoughts. 

Sujata kissed her forehead and left , Rupa came to Avantika and she hugged her and said, Rajkumari we will have so much fun there. Avantika only slightly smiled and only for Rupa's sake. 

Somewhere near Meluha

Vasantmitra was practising sword fighting with the boys except Prithvi who was busy seeing a map. 

She was fighting with Varun and asked, Is it true Maharaj is getting married?

Varun- Yes he is and he jumped. 

Vasantmitra- Oh poor him , I thought he loved Avantika

Samagra attacked from back- But that idiot easily believed Prithvi could kill her, I mean which lover can believe this. 

Vasantmitra while defending herself- I know right, I mean if I were in love I would totally believe my lover. Samagra stopped and asked, Really? 

Vasantmitra - Why did you stop?

Samagra- Ah it's nothing. 

Vasantmitra - Aren't you his brother in law?

Samagra said- Yes I am

Vasantmitra - Nice, I want to see Rajkumari. Samagra felt a little disappointed but he started his attacks. 

Varun- Rajkumari Avantika is really impulsive, wish she thought it through. 

Vasantmitra- Well we must do something to unite the lovers. 

Varun- But what? 

Vasantmitra- We will think something 

Prithvi came and asked what you guys were talking about

Vasantmitra - Ah......

Varun- ahm....

Samagra- Well......

Prithvi confused- What? 

Vasantmitra - About War

Varun- About Girls

Samagra- About love

Prithvi- You guys are warriors but behave like court jesters...let's go, we have to reach home soon. 

Vasantmitra - To meet the Rajkumari, hmmmmm.......

Everyone elae- hmmmm.....

Vasantmitra started singing - Maharaj banenge dulha aur hum khayenge pede...

Prithvi shouted- Shut up....

Everyone became serious and Prithvi left......

And they bursted out laughing and hi fied....

Vasantmitra - Khadoos.....

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 days ago

chapter 23

Vasantmitra never saw her mother so could not recognize her. She is actually a princess in her own right and a half sister of Avantika.