Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Just want to ask a simple question cant we show our disappointment with our favorite actor and actress ??  Why its always like preaching them like God all the time. 

We show our disappointments even with our loved ones. 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 10 days ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

shall I offer you another one on the platter..SLAY??? smiley37

i am pareshan of misuse of vocabulary

OG that isn't OG, serving looks that's not serving jack, slaying that looks more like tickling.. what does it matter just use the social media buzzwords from the 2019

Edited by KhaqONeal - 10 days ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hania Amir

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5BcG3ZPG0F/?igsh=aDgwa2tvbjFxZ3Bt I liked navya and sasural genda phool and used to religiously watch them.smiley42 Damn we grew up!!

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Just want to ask a simple question cant we show our disappointment with our favorite actor and actress ??  Why its always like preaching them like God all the time. 

No offence to anyone but that girl who went to meet him on SMD set  just showed her disappointment that she offered diary to wahaj for autograph. He didn't notice and moved on she again requested but he declined"  Next time " Autograph deny Mai Kitny time lg Jana tha ?? 1 min bi ni .. 

Just imagine what will you feel at that time??  Don't you feel disappointed??  She is bigger fan of wahaj and Yumhaj . She just wrote her experience  because fans were asking her . First she was not talking to anyone. She didn't mention Wahaj is rude or something like this. 

oh I can see how that would be heartbreaking for a fan . Fans probably feel like they only get one opportunity to meet their favorite celebrity so having a single bad person probably feels much worse because of that 

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5BcG3ZPG0F/?igsh=aDgwa2tvbjFxZ3Bt I liked navya and sasural genda phool and used to religiously watch them.smiley42 Damn we grew up!!

sasural genda phool was such a nice show . No toxic male lead and the lead actress was in distress throughout the show 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Didn't watch them but heard good things.ITV had good content atleast until pre-Covid.Post that I have enjoyed only one drama that too when a 2nd ML was introduced for the FL.

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hania Amir

ITV has been dumb to me since many years.smiley44

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

No offence to anyone but that girl who went to meet him on SMD set  just showed her disappointment that she offered diary to wahaj for autograph. He didn't notice and moved on she again requested but he declined"  Next time " Autograph deny Mai Kitny time lg Jana tha ?? 1 min bi ni .. 

Just imagine what will you feel at that time??  Don't you feel disappointed??  She is bigger fan of wahaj and Yumhaj . She just wrote her experience  because fans were asking her . First she was not talking to anyone. She didn't mention Wahaj is rude or something like this. 

Of course she can show her disappointment. It’s a free world. But likewise people are also free to assess if her judgement of the experience makes sense or not 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I've watched navya back on 2021 and in my childhood I use to watch zee tv as my mom is a hardcore zee viewer she watches pavitra rishta, That Rati Pandey drama, Rab Se Sohna Ishq, Sangini, Karol Bagh, Ek Subha Hogi, Jodha Akbar, Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Etc. Even We Watch Sony and sab shows like TMKOC, lapataganj, Chidiya Ghar, Bade Acche lagte hain season 1, Shubh Vivah, Mahi Way, Bayttab, FIR, Jeannie aur Juju the only Star Plus Drama I've watched in my Childhood Was Satyamev Jayate I Started Watching Star Plus On 2015 with kuch toh hai tere mere darmiyan and Sumit sambhal lega 

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Of course she can show her disappointment. It’s a free world. But likewise people are also free to assess if her judgement of the experience makes sense or not 

How her judgments not making sense??  

She didn't pass any judgment on Wahaj at all. She just showed her disappointment.. In her thread on X she explained everything.. 

Edited by Virgo27 - 10 days ago