Baaki ke dono tho haatha paayi pe utar aaye😭
Ani ki tho baatein hi kaafi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Baaki ke dono tho haatha paayi pe utar aaye😭
Ani ki tho baatein hi kaafi hai
I just saw this on X.. toxic ML’s competition
Sitara’s - Soch nayi.. campaign’s one more successful attempt I see..
I thought here we were having a bad day.. looks like some others are having worse.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6MZY1Tv4gB/?igsh=MWYxZzZnMmJjZnljcA==
Ye bahut funny hai😂
I just saw this on X.. toxic ML’s competition
![]()
Sitara’s - Soch nayi.. campaign’s one more successful attempt I see..
I thought here we were having a bad day.. looks like some others are having worse.
Writers of Jhanak & YRKKH are same kya - Armaan also called Abhira his Zimmedari, ppl r saying s**t abt her late mother also. Thank God I dnt attach with 2 shows at same time. Same feelings ka repeat telecast hota 
Arey - she dint Let anyone enter...Both of them just Barged in....kuch bhi ho, someone somewhr will always blame the woman....ek din ka chain nahi milta FL ko
Bhag khul gaye Ani ke toh!
he looks so funny too😝
Writers of Jhanak & YRKKH are same kya - Armaan also called Abhira his Zimmedari, ppl r saying s**t abt her late mother also. Thank God I dnt attach with 2 shows at same time. Same feelings ka repeat telecast hota
Bold - I am not sure.. but the story is similar to that GhumS1, which was written by Leena.
It’s always zimmedari for MLs..
Ghum, YRKKH and Jhanak..
Originally posted by: sleepyupma
Today X is bashing Jhanak for letting Adi enter her room and supporting Ani because the way he saw them its OK to react that way!
kaun hain yeh log?? 🪵 inka toh alag hi chalta rahta hai
Lol this just cracked me up

I just saw this on X.. toxic ML’s competition
![]()
Sitara’s - Soch nayi.. campaign’s one more successful attempt I see..
I thought here we were having a bad day.. looks like some others are having worse.
Exactly..padosi shows, one slapped his wife for confessing love...other one threw his wife out because she hid his sister affair from family.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587