Anupamaa Chat Club #1 [DT NOTE PG 116, 120] - Page 142

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

I am a north Indian, but ngl I love love and love South Indian girls/women for this, they are a perfect combination of being modern and traditional at the same time, look at the women who have achieved so much from South India, I mean you will get that feeling ki haan, ye apne jaisi hi hain, they don't leave their roots, so I love them for this.  They are strong headed, sharp, know how to manage things but at the same time you will feel ki ye toh apni mummy, grandma etc jaisi hi hain, so kudos to them for this, I hope this continues even in the next gen of South India, I hope that some of the traits come to North as well.

[/QUOTE] 

Thanks for the nice words..

Mai Hyderabadi gal hoon..

Meri CA final ki padayi Delhi mein huyi .. 

Meri “Fair” complexion ki wajah se, luckily, mai koi problem face nahi kiya but meri dost jo itni fair nahi hai.. usse kya kuch nahi kaha., that she is dirty, unclean and unkempt.. Manners nahi hai.. She isn’t well groomed and upar se Mujh se puchte hai, south India mein sab gawar jaise kyun dress up hote hai?

Yeha parties mein hum boys n girls dance karte hai milke par south mein gals gals alag dance karte hai aur boys alag.. kitni narrow mindset hai etc..

If you are fair n good looking.. tum Telugu or Tamil speaking  land se toh nahi ho sakti ho.. kuch log mujhe “Gujarati” samajte the, kuch Bengali.. they used to gimme surprised expressions.. when I say, am from southern part of India..  

I don’t know.. on what basis, they think southerners are not Sophisticated??

Note: Self Experience!

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivacious

I am a north Indian, but ngl I love love and love South Indian girls/women for this, they are a perfect combination of being modern and traditional at the same time, look at the women who have achieved so much from South India, I mean you will get that feeling ki haan, ye apne jaisi hi hain, they don't leave their roots, so I love them for this.  They are strong headed, sharp, know how to manage things but at the same time you will feel ki ye toh apni mummy, grandma etc jaisi hi hain, so kudos to them for this, I hope this continues even in the next gen of South India, I hope that some of the traits come to North as well.

Thanks for the nice words..

Mai Hyderabadi gal hoon..

Meri CA final ki padayi Delhi mein huyi .. 

Meri “Fair” complexion ki wajah se, luckily, mai koi problem face nahi kiya but meri dost jo itni fair nahi hai.. usse kya kuch nahi kaha., that she is dirty, unclean and unkempt.. Manners nahi hai.. She isn’t well groomed and upar se Mujh se puchte hai, south India mein sab gawar jaise kyun dress up hote hai?

Yeha parties mein hum boys n girls dance karte hai milke par south mein gals gals alag dance karte hai aur boys alag.. kitni narrow mindset hai etc..

If you are fair n good looking.. tum Telugu or Tamil speaking  land se toh nahi ho sakti ho.. kuch log mujhe “Gujarati” samajte the, kuch Bengali.. they used to gimme surprised expressions.. when I say, am from southern part of India..  

I don’t know.. on what basis, they think southerners are not Sophisticated??

Note: Self Experience!

I have a friend from South India (Tn), she is so simple but so updated, I don't know why people here think that wearing crop tops only make you classy, even I wear shorts, but I know what to wear when, also whats with dark looking ho toh acche nahi.

If someone has read MB then Arjun was dark, dark matlab bohot dark, lekin still we have this phaltu kaa bias pata nahi kyun.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Here are some south ppl heroines - i mean are they not fair They are all heroines after 2000s or so 

If i start uploading south heroine of 50s, 60s, 70s you will be more surprised- they are more pretty than hema malini nargis some of them 

Top 20 Beautiful South Indian Actresses Names and Photos!

Complete South Indian Tamil actress name list with photos and all Tamil  actress box … | Indian bollywood actress, Indian actresses, Most beautiful bollywood  actress

Pin by Mrinmoy Chakraborty on Anushka | Beautiful girl face, Most beautiful  indian actress, Desi beautySouth Actress: Top 15 Gorgeous South Indian Actresses Name - Siachen Studios

40 Hottest Women in Kannada Film Industry (Sandalwood)

Why Kannada actor Ramya has filed a case against Hostel Hudugaru  Bekagidaare film

Edited by myviewprem - 10 days ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

IMG_1619.jpeg

IMG_1618.jpeg

Edited by Dee-Dee - 10 days ago
vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Female Lead ka Husband, Male Lead hi hoga na.. 

Pehle Male Lead Vanraj 

Second Male Lead Anuj

Third Male Lead Yashdeep (Yet to be Husband)

……. Few More male leads to enter ……..

Criticiser thumbnail
Buddha go away no one cares in a few months you’ll be a cardboard cutout then you’ll be shipped off like rest of the characters!

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vivacious

Female Lead ka Husband, Male Lead hi hoga na.. 

Pehle Male Lead Vanraj 

Second Male Lead Anuj

Third Male Lead Yashdeep (Yet to be Husband)

……. Few More male leads to enter ……..

But, this show is unique. There can be only 1 FL & 1 ML. Everyone else will be puppy, puppet, puppu, lallu .....smiley37smiley37smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Lol GK and Malti Devi in the same show smiley36
https://youtu.be/d-HSiNA4Hc4?feature=shared

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

IMG_1743.jpeg

IMG_1744.jpeg

So AnuRaj reunited in many other regional versions, hope this happens in Hindi version too 🤞🏻