Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
sohai ka character jaan na lele
She'll marry Zahid on gunpoint 
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
sohai ka character jaan na lele
She'll marry Zahid on gunpoint 
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Only possible in wattpad ffs not in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

I get it. get it.Originally posted by: NazneenA
Zahid is not going to steal Zainab. Humayun is going to steal Zarnab which Zahid also wants bcz Mifra wants to steal Zahid.
Anyway Zahid is a police officer and he should of course band bajaao Criminal & tapori Humayun
Choice of casting though 👌 
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
Here the police officer is also looking corrupt to me
No problem. I can forgive Zahid for being corrupt
why is he clean shaved over here, I wanted good beard.Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
this organic vibe <3
Real comfort zones 😌
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
why is he clean shaved over here, I wanted good beard.
Bcz that's how typical police officer looks. To keep his moustache in focus..
He looks good. I like his look. I guess one of the few who looks good without beard also