I want humayun to band bajao Zahid for stealing his zarnab darling
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want humayun to band bajao Zahid for stealing his zarnab darling
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Zahid's voice is amazingggggg..really really great
..but his new nose, which is being made more evident with that moustache is just distracting me..
You need to ignore that bcz human needs nazar Ka teek. So he has one
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I want humayun to band bajao Zahid for stealing his zarnab darling


I want humayun and zahid to …. Be friends to lovers.
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I want humayun to band bajao Zahid for stealing his zarnab darling
Zarnab ji par ek ladayi tou banti hai 
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I want humayun to band bajao Zahid for stealing his zarnab darling
Zahid is not going to steal Zainab. Humayun is going to steal Zarnab which Zahid also wants bcz Mifra wants to steal Zahid.
Anyway Zahid is a police officer and he should of course band bajaao Criminal & tapori Humayun
sohai ka character jaan na lele

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
I want humayun and zahid to …. Be friends to lovers.
Only possible in wattpad ffs not in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan 

Here the police officer is also looking corrupt to meOriginally posted by: NazneenA
Zahid is not going to steal Zainab. Humayun is going to steal Zarnab which Zahid also wants bcz Mifra wants to steal Zahid.
Anyway Zahid is a police officer and he should of course band bajaao Criminal & tapori Humayun

