Hey everyone!!
Have a look at this scene
https://youtu.be/va8MDFFeXV8?si=imJKvLBtIMkJCKRi&t=1078
start around 18 mins
thoughts?
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Hey everyone!!
Have a look at this scene
https://youtu.be/va8MDFFeXV8?si=imJKvLBtIMkJCKRi&t=1078
start around 18 mins
thoughts?
Originally posted by: KhaqONeal
Hey everyone!!
Have a look at this scene
https://youtu.be/va8MDFFeXV8?si=imJKvLBtIMkJCKRi&t=1078
start around 18 mins
thoughts?
was it a fart???? 



a brain fart maybe on behalf of the writer for including that overused scene..
Originally posted by: KhaqONeal
Hey everyone!!
Have a look at this scene
https://youtu.be/va8MDFFeXV8?si=imJKvLBtIMkJCKRi&t=1078
start around 18 mins
thoughts?
Most overrated couple from this drama.
They aren't overrated they are the best I like ahad Alizeh pairing
Originally posted by: KhaqONeal
Hey everyone!!
Have a look at this scene
https://youtu.be/va8MDFFeXV8?si=imJKvLBtIMkJCKRi&t=1078
start around 18 mins
thoughts?
One of my favourite pairs alongside shahzain and Rani also this was the last hum drama of wahaj
Originally posted by: anikamathur
They aren't overrated they are the best I like ahad Alizeh pairing
I respect your likeness but I did not like them in EeW.They were my least fav in that drama as they got max screenspace and importance.
Originally posted by: anikamathur
They aren't overrated they are the best I like ahad Alizeh pairing
Good that you like them but I don't really like Ahad. It should have been someone else instead of him. Someone more good looking...
Originally posted by: anikamathur
They aren't overrated they are the best I like ahad Alizeh pairing
I'm in your team. I liked them together.