After Ehraam e Junoon Imran Abbas has signed a new drama with 7th Sky which they will announce soon
👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5823Eaonba/?igsh=c2xxZjZldTN6YXJm
After Ehraam e Junoon Imran Abbas has signed a new drama with 7th Sky which they will announce soon
👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5823Eaonba/?igsh=c2xxZjZldTN6YXJm
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: anikamathur
After Ehraam e Junoon Imran Abbas has signed a new drama with 7th Sky which they will announce soon
👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5823Eaonba/?igsh=c2xxZjZldTN6YXJm
what do you think about Aena Khan as the female lead?
She's not that good as an actress i hope she isn't part of the show instead it should be Sidra Niazi
3 dramas??? Wasnt he quitting acting?
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
3 dramas??? Wasnt he quitting acting?
He came back and he will continue acting
I hope the story is good. Watching Imran Abbas on screen brings the old good memories. 
I m really very happy Imran continued working in dramas till he is still young and good-looking unlike Fawad who just sat at home and got old like a loser
Originally posted by: TD6M2SSIW7EORO2X
I m really very happy Imran continued working in dramas till he is still young and good-looking unlike Fawad who just sat at home and got old like a loser
You forgot Mikaal Zulfiqar and Sami Khan who are still acting but you're right fawad should come back but I hope FL is Mawra
Who is the heroine ?
Originally posted by: 6OTKKU4UGETOCB7M
Who is the heroine ?
Not yet confirmed I hoping it's Mawra Hocane