Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Who is inviting her to give these speeches in 2023?

No wonder they all feel they're still relevant even after doing nothing for some time.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

In the year 2024 we are rebranding nepotism as luck and kismet. 

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

I think success comes with good choices. You have to network, make strong and powerful connections. I don’t believe in luck or kismat. If a student fails a class 3 times does it mean it was in their fate? If a movie is good then it is their hard work and if it’s a bad movie then it’s the kismat lol

Srk and Kartik are 2 great examples. Both outsiders and have aggressive PR. You need to make smarter choices. Look at Sara she had a great debut and I thought she will be the next superstar but her I got figured out everything given her a downfall. She hangs out with the company where people makes fun of her.

another great example will be SSR how he joined choreography group, television and then Bollywood and in all he succeeded. Where Amitabh Bachchan praised him in Dhoni. You need to make smart choices and realistic plan. Sonam got everything because she was friends with strong and powerful people. Sanjay leela Bhansali, Salman khan. She must be grateful to her father as he is best friends with Salman and that is how she got to work with him. 

As for Akshay saying that it is true when you believe someone else will see your talent your efforts will be wasted. As of today outside have very little chance to survive, great example is Tara, she somewhere believes that someone will see her talent and offer movies, it does not work that way. Parineeti blames favoritism, where it was her bad choices to focus on weight loss and ignored moviessmiley23 you definitely need a good mentor if you have no family background in Bollywood. How Ananya is getting more work than Tara shocks me so much. It’s all backup. 

U didn't mention about janhvi...

Mr. Mrs mahi ,ulaji,  devara , movie with rc, movie with varun, Maddock film and she nearly has 10 movie line up...

Agree with u Sara is finished...and out of Bollywood....kartik is next srk and tripti is next deepika...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

kartik is next srk and tripti is next deepika...

really ?

Nepofan thumbnail

Just kidding 

Edited by akniti - 10 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mr. Mrs mahi ,ulaji,  devara , movie with rc, movie with varun, Maddock film and she nearly has 10 movie line up...

Agree with u Sara is finished...and out of Bollywood....kartik is next srk and tripti is next deepika...

Jhanvi getting work has nothing to do with kismet but she having powerful connection and her aggressive PR Team. Sara has to change her PR team and need to hangout with the girls who appreciate her. In one interview she said I keep my enemies very close. This will ruin her mental peace. She needs to avoid Karan Johar, clearly he does not like Sara.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No one can be next Srk. Kartik can be next Akshay.  Kartik majorly doing entertaining movie and not where he is grown as an actor. Deepika is great walking on the ramp but Tripti is the opposite. Tripti knows her craft of acting but unfortunately she will be doing skin show for the next few years. Unless she has a plan.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

That's probably the most sensible thing she has ever said. 

Of course luck/kismet makes a difference but thats not something that is in our hands so instead of crying about our bad luck, all we can do is keep moving forward and hope for the best.

Nepofan thumbnail

No one can be next Srk. Kartik can be next Akshay.  Kartik majorly doing entertaining movie and not where he is grown as an actor. Deepika is great walking on the ramp but Tripti is the opposite. Tripti knows her craft of acting but unfortunately she will be doing skin show for the next few years. Unless she has a plan.

Thank you for elaboration.....understand you

Nepofan thumbnail

Jhanvi getting work has nothing to do with kismet but she having powerful connection and her aggressive PR Team. Sara has to change her PR team and need to hangout with the girls who appreciate her. In one interview she said I keep my enemies very close. This will ruin her mental peace. She needs to avoid Karan Johar, clearly he does not like Sara.

I love sara a lot..... but u know one thing outsiders struggle to get in and after getting in use pr aggressively and like u said , u forgive their tactics coz they are outsiders but if sara uses such aggressively pr tactics like kartik kriti then sara will be torn apart , u can see that in forum itself.. so this pr tactics in applicable  to outsiders