abhira leaves house for blames amd he gets her home back.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
abhira leaves house for blames amd he gets her home back.
No idea. But if she left home after her deal marriage revelation, can’t she stay away from that god forsaken house for even a day?
I am too shocked to stomach this version of doormat Abhira.
looks like he's dragging her.

I don't think she will leave the PH. In the pictures it looks like Bansal house so maybe she goes there to talk to them about charu and Armaan comes there to drag her back home
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
abhira leaves house for blames amd he gets her home back.
If she left the house why is he bringing her back and it's not looking
like normal walk, it looks like he's dragging her back home
Shaant ho jao Rani, shaant

I'll wait till the episode airs
Yup that's Bansal house cuz of the background of the house.Originally posted by: Fortnight
I don't think she will leave the PH. In the pictures it looks like Bansal house so maybe she goes there to talk to them about charu and Armaan comes there to drag her back home
I wanted kalesh not Charu chupke chupke romance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRSY0TO_wx4
Abhira needs to mine her damn business, but still
no reason for Armaan to drag her like a rag doll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeJbG9xTBwA
I don't trust VO, they always add masala 
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
abhira leaves house for blames amd he gets her home back.
I doubt..
This is fufasa home
ok voice over told something.
Mujhe toh woh aate hue nahi jaate hue dikh rahi hai 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3