Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

So Ishan strategy to make Savi stop loving is to be extra mean to Savi so that she will hate him 🤣😝 God!! Who comes up with these ideas 🤮

Ideally Savi would not have fallen in love with his current behavior itself..what more is he going to do that Savi will stop loving him? 🤔

I think the only track to watch moving forward is Chinmay making these bully bears squirm 

Edited by kuttapu - 11 days ago
kashiffai1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

These grizzly bears make me squirm AS and Durva the most. Dil se khushi hoti hai when chinmay is rude to her because she taught ishaan to be rude to his mom, karma bites her 

Edited by kashiffai1970 - 11 days ago
adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

So Ishan strategy to make Savi stop loving is to be extra mean to Savi so that she will hate him 🤣😝 God!! Who comes up with these ideas 🤮

Ideally Savi would not have fallen in love with his current behavior itself..what more is he going to do that Savi will stop loving him? 🤔

I think the only track to watch moving forward is Chinmay making these bully bears squirm 

so the show is going to get more toxic I think

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashiffai1970

These grizzly bears make me squirm AS and Durva the most. Dil se khushi hoti hai when chinmay is rude to her because she taught ishaan to be rude to his mom, karma bites her 

As you sow, so you reap.

Hated her chiding Anvi for addressing Savi Vahini 

moonwearer thumbnail

Loved Chinmay calling the press home that totally left Nishikaand and Grizzly bear guarded. How they try to keep Chinmay   at bay will be entertaining for sure. The press is already Snell bg. Blood. Hey will be relentless now.

I'm happy Anvi found the letter and not her evil sis or the gomatha. Anvi and Chinmay knowingly and Asmitha unknowingly might play Cupid.

Ishaan is bound to do something really foolish and end up fall deeply in love with Savi.

Good that we are getting Savi with her friends anvi and Kaku.

Gomatha needs to disappear.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kitna old trick in the book hai yeh 

moonwearer thumbnail

What else can you expect from someone who mutely adheres to the diktats of the Grizzly bears

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree.... Only worth to watch chinu dada...he is really entertaining.. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

The character Chinmay is the only nice one in s2 of this show .. the actor playing well ..he is eating up the screen space and leaving no crumbs behind for others …. Ishan is a big  😂😂😂..

Savi is silly and should focus on her studies her parents would any day prefer a guy like Chinmay than master Ji ..

And who told master Ji to shave off his moustache looking even sillier now 😂😂

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

U tube shows Chinu walking around showing a 📦...what was inside the that " Pandora box"?smiley37smiley37

Savi is annoying me the most ...Can't even believe she is Sai's  daughter ....Falling in love so fast that too with that " boring 😴 Ishan"smiley11....I do forget" stupidity  & mahanatha " are the basic building blocks of FLs of ITV smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 10 days ago