Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Rajasthan Royals in Jaipur

IPL 2023: One win & four defeats

IPL 2024: Four wins & one defeat

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Yeh aate jaate IF par itne changes kar denge toh mujh jaise logo ka kya hogasmiley38

wake up shreyu 🤣

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

is it new update or technical fault ? 

My siggy box doesn’t take more than 1 link smiley24. I kept one link in siggy box n it won’t show it , every time I ve to update it , after update it shows . 
I mentioned the issue in sites thread but the issue is not solved.

3 links in siggie box was introduced in 2022. It isn’t part of the new IF update! I never had an issue posting 3 links smiley23 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RiddlerPump

WC final loss ka poora credit KL Rahul ke dedo please. main uska naam sunta Hoon toh mera khoon khaulta hai. Jo batting technique ka pradarshan dia usne Rahul Dravid sir ko peeche chhod dia tha usne. Yeh achievement please mat chheeno usse

KL could've definitely scored a bit faster in the middle stages, but to blame him for the loss would be a tad unfair.

India had Shami batting at 8 in the final, which is a very long tail.

From KL's perspective, once Kohli went and Jadeja struggled and followed him back, it left just the SKY-KL partnership as the last recognised batting pair despite India being only 5 down.

Sometimes a longer batting lineup mentally frees the earlier batsmen to have a go (which is what is happening in the current IPL with the impact player rule)

KL had two choices then- play aggressively and hope it came off, but risk losing his wicket.

OR

Play it cautiously, take it deep, and then hope you really cash in during overs 45-50.

On a tricky track with Australia bowling well, KL went for option 2.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Its Sandeep sharma for potm🎉

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

3 links in siggie box was introduced in 2022. It isn’t part of the new IF update! I never had an issue posting 3 links smiley23 

I had prob always , doesn’t take 3 links n takes 1 link with so much difficulty n always ve to update . IF doesn’t like me may be smiley24

A five-for on return from injury for Sandeep Sharma, and a hundred from Yashasvi Jaiswal later in the evening. Those were two outstanding individual performances that contributed heavily to the win for RR who keep going from strength to strength. Today the decision at the toss worked in their favour as well, with MI opting to bat first. Samson, knowing the conditions, was happy with that result. And he'll be a lot more happier with the overall outcome.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

I had prob always , doesn’t take 3 links n takes 1 link with so much difficulty n always ve to update . IF doesn’t like me may be smiley24

I think it’s because you also have a pretty long text before the image. Maybe there is a xx number of words are allowed in the siggie box and with your text + 3 links, it doesn’t work. I put only 3 links, no text

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

this happened in 2022😂 it isn’t recent like ..you know what😂😂

I'm good with making a fool of myself yeh sab gyaan bhari baatein rehne dete haismiley8

RiddlerPump thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

KL could've definitely scored a bit faster in the middle stages, but to blame him for the loss would be a tad unfair.

India had Shami batting at 8 in the final, which is a very long tail.

From KL's perspective, once Kohli went and Jadeja struggled and followed him back, it left just the SKY-KL partnership as the last recognised batting pair despite India being only 5 down.

Sometimes a longer batting lineup mentally frees the earlier batsmen to have a go (which is what is happening in the current IPL with the impact player rule)

KL had two choices then- play aggressively and hope it came off, but risk losing his wicket.

OR

Play it cautiously, take it deep, and then hope you really cash in during overs 45-50.

On a tricky track with Australia bowling well, KL went for option 2.

I understand. But he could have taken 1s and 2s. He didn't. I have had a lot of these arguments respectfully and I will never agree that it was not his fault. Nobody wanted him to hit 4s and 6s from the go or play aggressively as you're saying. But he killed of the momentum completely with dot balls and allowed Aus to gain CONTROL of the game. in any professional sport esp in finals, momentum is critical psychologically. 

If he was not able to able to even rotate the strike with Virat then its his fault. If those balls he consumed with dots had been available for Sky you never know what he could have done and we will never know.