Aditya aka Salman has also shared the Ani jealousy scene in his story
Seriously 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aditya aka Salman has also shared the Ani jealousy scene in his story
Seriously 😂
Where? Who is salman?
Where? Who is salman?
The new actor who is playing Aditya kapoor.
I have tagged u in locations thread u can check
Thank you dear.
Girls, I am getting one more thought. Sorry don’t throw chappals at me. May be Ani never reached the shooting location at all. Since Krushal was there in the location for the dream sequence, we assumed so? Btw, Krushal in white looks like a dream to watch. Why no young girl is talking about it 🤣
I want him to reach there, jealous Ani is treat to watch
. Plse all positive thoughts
Originally posted by: Goddy2010
Girls, I am getting one more thought. Sorry don’t throw chappals at me. May be Ani never reached the shooting location at all. Since Krushal was there in the location for the dream sequence, we assumed so? Btw, Krushal in white looks like a dream to watch. Why no young girl is talking about it 🤣
Whole day that handshake pakka disturb kiya hoga so he ll reach there. jhanak seeing him might think she is dreaming
I want to see their tight hug, but real one, no dream.
Is this another dream sequence? Krushal is in black! So is this Anis dream? The other one being Jhanak's?
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587