I want Principal madam to join Basu family now. Bohot logo ko thakana laga sakti hain woh. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want Principal madam to join Basu family now. Bohot logo ko thakana laga sakti hain woh. 
mera hath Sirji ke dil pe aa gaya hai
Hothon pe? 


Bipasha…. Hum aise hi aa jate hai
jaalim log
tumhe taang karne
Appu di
…. Chaalo
ek baat toh
sach kahin tumne
Yesterday in whole epi
only Appu , Jhanak & Bipasha scenes were good & worth esp for Bipasha & Appu di
even Bipasha offscreen was laughing at Appu di’s taunts to her
Zaalim log hi toh hai koi shak?
Aapke dil ki dhakan ko sun rahi hu sirji
Ani toh wahaan bhi aisey pada hai jaise bedroom mein.. look at how he’s resting his hand.. as if relaxing and watching tv🙂😛
Funny part is, I am able to take Choton getting grilled by the wolves in the house whether I like that is different, as an audience I am to connect with that scene, but the way his love track is written for a 40 year old is so stupid and off putting to say the least.Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
@bold,
I skipped today's episode mostly.
But Choton's love story should be shown in a mature way . This teenage type wont work .
Anirudh and Jhanak themselves are having much mature story when we want some light moments between them.
Funny part is, I am able to take Choton getting grilled by the wolves in the house whether I like that is different, as an audience I am to connect with that scene, but the way his love track is written for a 40 year old is so stupid and off putting to say the least.
Life begins at 40 dear😜
Ani toh wahaan bhi aisey pada hai jaise bedroom mein.. look at how he’s resting his hand.. as if relaxing and watching tv🙂😛
Arshi ke saath woh comfortable nahi milta na so relaxing🤭🤣
are aise kaise pada hai vo Jhanak ko ghur raha hai
Ani toh wahaan bhi aisey pada hai jaise bedroom mein.. look at how he’s resting his hand.. as if relaxing and watching tv🙂😛

Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587