Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I like Sitara but I donā€™t think Dilsher deserves her. Heā€™s too petty and dismissive of her when he can just blurt out the truth. Its not that hard šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø 

Dilsher has just become stagnant I feel whereas other characters are changing and growing - even Rustom. So I feel thereā€™s a writing flaw there for sure. And Feroze ke scenes are getting monotonous. Heā€™s playing it too robotically imo 

I agree on Dilsher being stupid and not revealing the truth to Sitaraā€¦ why canā€™t he just tell her the truthā€¦. Maybe because he thinks it will affect her marriage to Rustom after she gets to know about her father in law being a murderer 

Writing for sure has flaws but Ferozeā€™s performance is goodā€¦ I loved his performance when he was shouting at Reshma after catching her with Rustom

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

I agree on Dilsher being stupid and not revealing the truth to Sitaraā€¦ why canā€™t he just tell her the truthā€¦. Maybe because he thinks it will affect her marriage to Rustom after she gets to know about her father in law being a murderer 

Writing for sure has flaws but Ferozeā€™s performance is goodā€¦ I loved his performance when he was shouting at Reshma after catching her with Rustom

they should at least give the audience a reason why theyā€™re being so secretive about literally a family member getting murdered. How is Dilsher okay with Sitara marrying into that family if heā€™s not okay about it when it comes to his sister? Thereā€™s no logic in that. Just a way to keep on dragging the reveal. So many people can blurt out the truth but none do.

Feroze has his moments in between but overall I feel the tough guy act is getting monotonous. He was giving me villain vibes in that scene where he beat Rustom into a pulp on the street. Now theyā€™re making Rustom more sympathetic - maybe because theyā€™re gonna eventually kill him off. Which would be so so sooooo predictable and boring šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø thatā€™s all anyoneā€™s been talking about on the show. Kill Rustom kill Rustom kill Rustom šŸ˜‚ Even next door Dilbar is in on it now lol

So something different should happen. This is way too predictable now. Koi tou plot twist hona chahiye 

shaazi thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

they should at least give the audience a reason why theyā€™re being so secretive about literally a family member getting murdered. How is Dilsher okay with Sitara marrying into that family if heā€™s not okay about it when it comes to his sister? Thereā€™s no logic in that. Just a way to keep on dragging the reveal. So many people can blurt out the truth but none do.

Feroze has his moments in between but overall I feel the tough guy act is getting monotonous. He was giving me villain vibes in that scene where he beat Rustom into a pulp on the street. Now theyā€™re making Rustom more sympathetic - maybe because theyā€™re gonna eventually kill him off. Which would be so so sooooo predictable and boring šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø thatā€™s all anyoneā€™s been talking about on the show. Kill Rustom kill Rustom kill Rustom šŸ˜‚ Even next door Dilbar is in on it now lol

So something different should happen. This is way too predictable now. Koi tou plot twist hona chahiye 

If Sitara knows the truth she will reveal it to Rustom too so itā€™s just to delay the truth reveal and drag the story

I donā€™t think Rustom will dieā€¦ as you said it will be too predictableā€¦ he will definitely lose the championship thoughā€¦ but how Dilsherā€™s revenge will be fulfilled without Rustom dying or Riyasat Ali receiving a big blow.. I am curious what will be the endingā€¦. I am sure Sitara and Dilsher will end up together though šŸ˜… 

tgota92 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

If Sitara knows the truth she will reveal it to Rustom too so itā€™s just to delay the truth reveal and drag the story

I donā€™t think Rustom will dieā€¦ as you said it will be too predictableā€¦ he will definitely lose the championship thoughā€¦ but how Dilsherā€™s revenge will be fulfilled without Rustom dying or Riyasat Ali receiving a big blow.. I am curious what will be the endingā€¦. I am sure Sitara and Dilsher will end up together though šŸ˜… 

Yeah I think itā€™s obvious now that Rustom will not die. He will probably lose his title on purpose after learning the truth from Sitara.  

But I do think Riyasat will die then. And maybe Hajira too. I sense a tragic end for her to redeem herself from her latest murdering tactics. Sheā€™s gone too far. 

Iā€™m team Reshma through n through lol. Love should win. 

shaazi thumbnail

Yeah I think itā€™s obvious now that Rustom will not die. He will probably lose his title on purpose after learning the truth from Sitara.  

But I do think Riyasat will die then. And maybe Hajira too. I sense a tragic end for her to redeem herself from her latest murdering tactics. Sheā€™s gone too far. 

Iā€™m team Reshma through n through lol. Love should win. 

I hope he doesnā€™t lose on purposeā€¦ Dilsher should win in a fair gameā€¦ I still canā€™t relate with Reshmaā€¦ it just doesnā€™t make any sense how she still loves Rustamā€¦. I like Dilsher and Sitaraā€™s love story more.. I wish more of their love story was shown rather than Sitara acting more as peacemaker 

I donā€™t think Hajra will die.. she may redeem herself thoughā€¦ Riyasat Ali dying seems more likely ā€¦ he may die either by suicide or Dilsher might kill him

Edited by shaazi - 8 days ago
shaazi thumbnail

Edited by shaazi - 8 days ago
tgota92 thumbnail

Reshma fell for Rustom before she knew who he was so it makes sense to me. Also Rustom is not responsible for what happened to sultan. The criminal is his dad, not him. 

Also like she said murdering anyone would taint Dilsher for life so she wants to save him for himself. Heā€™s not a murderer 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

I will write a long post!. 

I am at episode 16, and I just love this show, each and every character have their moments and Feroze-Sonya just look lovely together, I am sucker for romances where the guy has to pull out a metaphoric battle to win the girl with a backdrop of avenging his dear brother's death. I love Reshma-Dislher's bond the most followed by Rustom-Mehrunnesa, the characters just have been performed so well too.

I like how Dil is innately shown to be a very naive and bubbly guy who just has a short temper but can magically win everyone with the commendable confidence and good heartedness, his meeting with Shahnawaz was such a relatable scene, where he was panicking that he probably failed the exam of being the studded boy friend Sit would date and ended up hiding some not so likable truths, also the fact that he never failes to genuinely worry about ending up with Sit works as a reflection of how he knows that maybe she is far greater and different than what he is. I loved the moment when he was sure he will study again just because his girlfirned showed him the reality of how he will be underqualified in front of her dad, no ego there, just feels good that atleast fiction is showing some men who listens to women keeping aside their egos. Dil and Hakim Ali have some incredible scenes together, its a delight to see Feroze and Wasim Abbas as son-dad again, with more meat in their story. Hakim Ali playing victim card pisses me off, you ignored your wife's advice and somehow pushed your older son to death knowing how evil Riyasat Ali and Dastageer was, now you want Dil to avenge what? Yes for a moment Dilsher can be passed as being stupid given his age and situation, but why cannot Hakim Ali see what he has left? All he has left is his twins who are innocent and deserved better than his inherited enemity with a more influential man.

Rustom is such a character, who, if punished, I will be happy but I love watching him onscreen, typical, egoistic privileged brat of an evil father. I love it when Mehrunnesa tries to show both father-son the reality, especially when she repeatedly told RA that 'this is the lowest you can stoop if you visit Reshma's house and break her heart'. That shows deep down she knows she has the voice to yell out what is right or wrong, even if these men won't listen. Sultan's death following this family like a haunted curse was always a manifestation, and in every world karmic justice exists, Rustom is not directly involved but he still bears the gun for complicating Sitara's life, breaking Reshma's heart, and ofcourse inheriting the mass curse of crimes committed by his father, just how Hajra, Reshma and Dilsher was not in Akhara but bore the burnt of Sultan's murder, Rustom is no different with a bad conscience.

Mr Shahnawaz is just too petty of a man, a woman's betrayal shall only hurt for you a lifetime if you do not ever respect woman, the money and power he has, he could always win anything, he took it on his ego that his wife loved someone else who was a fighter in the ring, manipulating your daughter into not loving one is not going to help. 

This show is a different one from whatever we see in PTV, I am glad it surprises me every epsiode, just when I think Dil will leave the ring, he comes back and when i think he will avenge Sultan, he backs off, and when I think he will misbehave with Sitara, he gives her puppy eyes, i guess we have been chronically used to such monotonous toxic shows that this gives our brins too many things to process. For some reason I hope Dil and Hjara getting married would be more fun, Hajra would be less nuts and Dil would be more nuts, Rustom for no way deserves to be with any woman, unless he properly apologises to both Sitara and Reshma, and in future i hope Hakim Ali's juto ki dukaan becomes a foot wear business in Lahore as Dil claimed to Shahnawaz and owner is DilTara's child. smiley9smiley42

shaazi thumbnail

Reshma fell for Rustom before she knew who he was so it makes sense to me. Also Rustom is not responsible for what happened to sultan. The criminal is his dad, not him. 

Also like she said murdering anyone would taint Dilsher for life so she wants to save him for himself. Heā€™s not a murderer 

I think Rustam is yet to show his good side for audience to empathize with himā€¦ maybe him opposing his own father will somehow show his good sideā€¦. The way he used Reshma, disrespected her brother and even insulter her and still she loving her was too much to digest 

I agree on Dilsher being tainted if he murders Rustam or Riyasat Aliā€¦ proper ending would be Dilsher winning a fair game against Rustam hence taking his revenge and also winning Sitara in the end ā€¦ and Riyasat Ali confessing and going to Jail
Donā€™t care about Reshma and Rustom getting together much 

tgota92 thumbnail

Opposite for me. I canā€™t invest in Dilsher. Itā€™s been 10 episodes. I think Iā€™ve gotten enough training as an MMA fighter now to defeat Rustom but he still hasnā€™t šŸ˜‚ and yet every week itā€™s like imma kill him. Just do it already man