Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Is the promo of kaise mujhe out??? Waiting to see how the shaadi will happen. 

Na, not yet

And honestly meko to wo scene ishika-jayesh wedding k time virat ya amruta ka dream sequence lag rha hai

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Prometheus.

Is that the show with Sriti? She is a good actress. Heard it's a good serial, but don't have the time to watch..

This is why sai should not be asked track questions lol, he has given away most of tomorrow's episode in his excitement smiley37

Uske pet main ek bahut bada raaz hai which he can't disclose so there's no place for other raaz, the stomach is already full you see smiley36. Show wala sab ugal deta hai bechara. 

Sriti wala show few of us are watching and enjoying. Actually usmain bhi yeh family tamasha drama hai but it's not as irritating as Imlie. There are a lot of couple scenes too. Chemistry is good enough. I love the clothes the cast gets to wear. A big reason why I am watching it. Give it a shot. It's just 20 mins. 

Shree, you think they will show Ishika Jayesh wedding? I really want Jayesh to suffer like a dhobi ka dog, who belongs nowhere. 

Uske pet main ek bahut bada raaz hai which he can't disclose so there's no place for other raaz, the stomach is already full you see smiley36. Show wala sab ugal deta hai bechara. 

Sriti wala show few of us are watching and enjoying. Actually usmain bhi yeh family tamasha drama hai but it's not as irritating as Imlie. There are a lot of couple scenes too. Chemistry is good enough. I love the clothes the cast gets to wear. A big reason why I am watching it. Give it a shot. It's just 20 mins. 

Shree, you think they will show Ishika Jayesh wedding? I really want Jayesh to suffer like a dhobi ka dog, who belongs nowhere. 

Which is precisely why I want the wedding to happen... Ghar to pehle hi apne naam kara chuki hai, n pehle hi bol chuki ki I'm not bhawani k main khana bna k parosu n ghar ka kaam karu... So jo bliss k ye sapne le rha hai, I want him to be stuck in a horrible marriage with her like bhawani was with him... Coz karma!

And I really want to see them being in some sweetu pyaaru love angle in bhawani's life... Honestly, Dildaar Virat ka dad na hote and divorced ya widower hote to would have shipped those two... smiley36

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Which is precisely why I want the wedding to happen... Ghar to pehle hi apne naam kara chuki hai, n pehle hi bol chuki ki I'm not bhawani k main khana bna k parosu n ghar ka kaam karu... So jo bliss k ye sapne le rha hai, I want him to be stuck in a horrible marriage with her like bhawani was with him... Coz karma!

And I really want to see them being in some sweetu pyaaru love angle in bhawani's life... Honestly, Dildaar Virat ka dad na hote and divorced ya widower hote to would have shipped those two... smiley36

You have a point too. It will be fun to see Jayesh being in a miserable marriage with Ishika. After all, all that glitters isn't gold. The issue is he could have moved on and it would still be ok but putting Bhavani down every chance he gets, he needs to get some karma. 

I love how Bhavani and Virat connect on their respective dhoka and broken marriages. This is why she will fall for him, the way he supports and respects her mom. 

I wonder how Dildar tolerates Babita. I hope Dildar does some magic and gets Amvira married. Am I asking for too much? I love shaadi ke baad wala pyar type stories. Amvira are cool cordial with each other, falling in love after shaadi will be so nice to watch. 

You have a point too. It will be fun to see Jayesh being in a miserable marriage with Ishika. After all, all that glitters isn't gold. The issue is he could have moved on and it would still be ok but putting Bhavani down every chance he gets, he needs to get some karma. 

I love how Bhavani and Virat connect on their respective dhoka and broken marriages. This is why she will fall for him, the way he supports and respects her mom. 

I wonder how Dildar tolerates Babita. I hope Dildar does some magic and gets Amvira married. Am I asking for too much? I love shaadi ke baad wala pyar type stories. Amvira are cool cordial with each other, falling in love after shaadi will be so nice to watch. 

Exactly... It's okay to not want to be in a marriage.. but demean your partner all her wedded life and then taunting her even after separation is unacceptable... There has to be some consequence

I know right... Bhawani is already dreaming of a damaad like Virat so she'll to be happy with Amvira, sahe is the case with Dildar... Baaki kalesh karenge

Babita is super annoying... Not just for how she treats others but also for how she gives guilt to Virat for not following her blindly and how she keeps demeaning her own daughter and forcing her to go on diet and not wear certain colours... Hate her for that... But it's her parvarish... Bebe is also judgmental as hell so babita and kavita must have grown up seeing that kind of problematic behaviour and must think this is normal parenting... Studying these characters is such fun... Aaj college days yaad aagye when we used to do film and tv character study...

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Exactly... It's okay to not want to be in a marriage.. but demean your partner all her wedded life and then taunting her even after separation is unacceptable... There has to be some consequence

I know right... Bhawani is already dreaming of a damaad like Virat so she'll to be happy with Amvira, sahe is the case with Dildar... Baaki kalesh karenge

Babita is super annoying... Not just for how she treats others but also for how she gives guilt to Virat for not following her blindly and how she keeps demeaning her own daughter and forcing her to go on diet and not wear certain colours... Hate her for that... But it's her parvarish... Bebe is also judgmental as hell so babita and kavita must have grown up seeing that kind of problematic behaviour and must think this is normal parenting... Studying these characters is such fun... Aaj college days yaad aagye when we used to do film and tv character study...

I recently started watching toh mereko itna patha nai hai about the supporting characters but yeah I am glad Amvira are together and fighting as a unit now. This is how I like to see leads. They anyway have a lot of villains like Babita, that other weird face lady idk who she is, ishika, raj and his mom, jayesh. 

I love Bhavani, Jahan, ofc Amvira, Dildar, Shekky. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Was watching the IPL as weekend hain. Dang the way SRH went bam bam scoring 6s and 4s I am like who is even going to tune into Hindi shows. It was so interesting ki I did not even get up even once. Haye re Kismet. We might have a fall in trps next week too 

joliefemme thumbnail

Waise I was seeing a lot of Chintus on Sai ka yt comment section. I hope he takes action against this hater who makes an id on all social media sites just the way Sumbul ka father did. Not sure if y’all know, he issued a legal notice to haters. The cops are involved too.  

Just coz he is a public figure does not give Chintus the right to character assassinate him like that. In a way it’s funny, they are wasting time increasing engagement on Sai ka account helping him earn money at the same time wasting their own time coz Sai is least bothered. He is living his life the way he wants to. Usko block karne ka bhi kasht nai kia smiley37 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Waise I was seeing a lot of Chintus on Sai ka yt comment section. I hope he takes action against this hater who makes an id on all social media sites just the way Sumbul ka father did. Not sure if y’all know, he issued a legal notice to haters. The cops are involved too.  

Just coz he is a public figure does not give Chintus the right to character assassinate him like that. In a way it’s funny, they are wasting time increasing engagement on Sai ka account helping him earn money at the same time wasting their own time coz Sai is least bothered. He is living his life the way he wants to. Usko block karne ka bhi kasht nai kia smiley37 

Wohi toh - why can’t Sai have his own private life and have a good professional relationship on his show sets ? Why every thing has to be looked through the same lens. The way he is with certain someone clearly shows what she means to him. But nope Chintus ko toh character assassinate karna hain. Feel bad for these people who have been behind Sai for the past 3 years. Pata nahin kya lega Sai inn logo ka. 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PSharada

Was watching the IPL as weekend hain. Dang the way SRH went bam bam scoring 6s and 4s I am like who is even going to tune into Hindi shows. It was so interesting ki I did not even get up even once. Haye re Kismet. We might have a fall in trps next week too 

They scored 125 in 6 overs. smiley3. Phirse woh Travis Head.