Am I dreaming? Is this Danish ? I have no words to express my feelings after watching the 1st teaser.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Am I dreaming? Is this Danish ? I have no words to express my feelings after watching the 1st teaser.
Am I dreaming? Is this Danish ? I have no words to express my feelings after watching the 1st teaser.
I haven't felt such a rush of emotions since KTK 
Fri-Sat at 8 PM I'm still salty about this show because they replaced JSA
And the Ashley edits start 

How did you miss THIS?


WOOT WOOT keep them coming

Isn't he wearing a suit in that?
Kya yaar Kaddu uncle, cinematic liberty ke liye aise hi shorts mein teherne bol dete 
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
WOOT WOOT keep them coming
U realise the kind of stuff I'm gonna come up with right 
IF can't handle it bro

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
IF can't handle it bro
I thought I was done with all that, now I'll slow down...but nope...like I said, Naushervan owns my ass now 