NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood Brigade

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Waah bhai waah!! Ur Heart touching vocals set the mood for everyone 👏👏

Your voice had all the ingredients to lend a much needed spark to this song 👏

Thanks so much for being deferent towards my wish 👌👌🙏

Ye song to mujhe bhi bahut pasand tha. Kabhi try nahi Kiya tha ye baat alag. Thanks to your awesome suggestion attempt bhi kar liya smiley36

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

oh I heard this after last one.. your voice is pristine. It’s actually far far more developed than last song I heard and that was fab too….wow…typing while I listen ….I have not heard the OG of this song but don’t need to…this was just awesome the way you sang it…..

Thank you so much buddy for such an encouraging comment. 🤗 

I think StarMaker got on board a few celebrities so that commoners like us can also get a chance to sing with them. Kumar Sanu was sweet enough to share one of his best songs on this platform. 

Yes, my voice got polished so much thanks to practice. Your comment made my day/evening. Thanks so so much. 😊 It means a lot. 

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Abhi fir se jab koi baat sune aa raha hoon. 🤓

This was one of your earliest songs par us waqt bhi u were simply fabulous smiley32

Ye song sunne me jitna soothing hai gaane me utna hi tough. But tumhare sur taal pitch sab on point thhe. 

Very nice smiley32smiley27

Thanks soooo much yaar.. smiley9smiley31

I found my voice so different here.. 🤭

This is such a beautiful song, would definitely try it again.. tum toh ab gaate nahi regularly, so fir se Kumar Sanu da ke sath hi gaana hoga lagta hai.. 

Aur... 

Ye lo ab dekh hi lo.. smiley36 this is me now.. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The assertion sounds good when you sing it, it captures the essence of this song.

Your voice has a distinctive clarity in it. smiley27Well done Guddu. 

Thank you madzzy 🥰🤗😘

Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Charu21

Chalte chalte - Yup, that's a tough song and needs so much control over your breath. Very nicely sung. 👏

Kisi ki muskurahaton - Oh I loved this one the best in your voice.. especially the antara.. you were really good in the high notes. 🤩

Leviating - dude what a stylish singing! ❤️ Beginning words are so fast paced and you still sang it so well. Loved it. 

Thanks yaar I was hesitating while posting chalte chalte but after reading yours' n mota bheem's kind words now I think it was not that bad smiley9

Kisi ki muskurahaton is like khulke gaane wala song I think anyone can sing this beautifully you just need to feel the lyrics 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Kri, this is one of my favorite songs! And Kisiki muskurahaton pe too! How did you pick two of my faves? The lyrics for Kisiki... make me tear up. Honestly, one of Shailendra's best!

The Dua Lipa song came out of the left field, wasn't expecting that after these two mellow ones. Like Charu said, that one has some crazy fast paced notes and you didn't miss a beat! 

I think you'd do great at singing more such fast-paced numbers, how about trying Gallan Goodiyan? (I love that song!)

@Bold, Sidenote: Hope you're ok, yaar smiley18

Thank you Rii smiley31

I am glad I surprised you guyz with levitating smiley9

Ahhh gallan guddiyan is my fav too , tomorrow I'll try it

I'm OK re I do take some heart n lungs tonic time to time so no worries smiley31

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Thanks yaar I was hesitating while posting chalte chalte but after reading yours' n mota bheem's kind words now I think it was not that bad smiley9

Kisi ki muskurahaton is like khulke gaane wala song I think anyone can sing this beautifully you just need to feel the lyrics 

I don't know about anyone but I did sing it a few months back. smiley9

Please don't hesitate to post. Your singing is good.👍 First time this thread is feeling lively. Otherwise it was just 2-3 people posting their songs and it felt like an echo chamber smiley9 so the ones posting also stopped posting...

Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Charu21

It feels so good to see this place so active. ❤️ Sharing one of my all time favourites from S D da. Had recorded this one a few months back. 

Song : Jogi jab se tu aaya

Singer : Lata Mangeshkar 

Music : S D Burman

Lyrics : Shailendra

https://voca.ro/1kYPlacUc677

Never heared this song but

Oh my gawd you sing so beautiful 

Today I met a 2 brilliant singers who can give some serious complex to originals 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I don't know about anyone but I did sing it a few months back. smiley9

Please don't hesitate to post. Your singing is good.👍 First time this thread is feeling lively. Otherwise it was just 2-3 people posting their songs and it felt like an echo chamber smiley9 so the ones posting also stopped posting...

I am also feeling like mere aane se yaha Bahar aa gyi 

Ri you should thank mesmiley37

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

I am also feeling like mere aane se yaha Bahar aa gyi 

Ri you should thank mesmiley37

Arre yaar 100%! I love how bindaas you are! Mujhe tumse seekhna chahiye smiley9