Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Delusional guy 😂 He thinks he is there in every episode and ain’t going nowheresmiley39

Reacting to reports, Vaquar Shaikh told Bollywood Life, "I am not going anywhere. Absolutely not. I have been constantly there. Since the day I joined Anupamaa, I have been part of all the episodes. There are times when the story or an episode is such due to which maybe I would have not been a part of a particular episode. But even in that episode, I am sure a small scene of mine would definitely be there. I am shooting for Anupamaa."

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2024/anupamaa-twist-will-yashdeep-exit-rupali-ganguly-gaurav-khanna-show-vaquar-shaikh-reveals-truth-maan-392685.html

What about Shruti exit?? She is also living delusional world just like Deepu lol

Any news of her leaving this show??

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Have you seen this show and this particular episode? Ek ITV heroine kuch bhi kar sakti hai. 
Anupama to waise bhi MBBS degree holder hai ek delivery pehle hi kar chuki hai!

https://youtu.be/mfTz42vnhGw?si=L5YgsjgosMWGAH-1

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Have you seen this show and this particular episode? Ek ITV heroine kuch bhi kar sakti hai. 
Anupama to waise bhi MBBS degree holder hai ek delivery pehle hi kar chuki hai!

https://youtu.be/mfTz42vnhGw?si=L5YgsjgosMWGAH-1

Oh yes, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum.

@bold: cracked me up!smiley36

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Lol Mishter Shah hates MAA’s masale waale badboo haath and the way she was hugging himsmiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3reEmXvojD/?igsh=MXFwNXNqemw5aGlpYQ==

Maa apne haath haldi mein dubakar and perhaps ek do aur masaale lagakar, Mishter Shah ko apna love express karne aayi thi... No wonder he says that she does things deliberately to annoy him.. smiley36

Dee-Dee thumbnail

The new UI is very bad, initially I thought my internet is acting up and page is not loading properly but guess this is the new change 🥲

IF doesn’t look the same anymore, almost gone 12 yrs backward with this change!

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The new UI is very bad, initially I thought my internet is acting up and page is not loading properly but guess this is the new change 🥲

I was thinking the same and then I saw the site update thread. Nobody seems to like this UI. It's very very retro. Something like when there was Internet Explorer. 🤣

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: STPrincess

I was thinking the same and then I saw the site update thread. Nobody seems to like this UI. It's very very retro. Something like when there was Internet Explorer. 🤣

I just checked that thread, looks like the site admin is in no mood to go back to the old version.

This look is like a mood spoiler in itself, as if the show was any less 😂

Edited by Dee-Dee - 13 days ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Going backwards like the theme of this show. Anupamaa maata ki ashirwaad 🙏smiley37

Edited by SmithaRam - 13 days ago
Criticiser thumbnail

Will reply to all your posts once I get used to this terrible new update. Oh god it’s even worse than this show and MAA smiley11smiley26

Criticiser thumbnail

Me to this new update