Arey yaar.. they didn’t want to disturb the staring contest between Ani and J.. and like me they would have hoped Ani will hug her.. but noooo..🤦🏼♀️
I am sure Anjana would have comforted her later..
I miss Rahul ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arey yaar.. they didn’t want to disturb the staring contest between Ani and J.. and like me they would have hoped Ani will hug her.. but noooo..🤦🏼♀️
I am sure Anjana would have comforted her later..
I miss Rahul ...
Aree... You forgot the romance between his Arshi initally...hugs n hugs ..🤮🤮
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Aree... You forgot the romance between his Arshi initally...hugs n hugs ..🤮🤮
Phone romance
I don’t understand that part.. Ani is jovial, charming and he even shows physical closeness to Arshi.. but when it comes to J.. nothing!!
I think he is really terrified of her
He loves her deeply ...not this physical type and Love you type .
Their love story is different !!!!
Makers are trying to show that husbands should be scared of their wives.. Message to society 😁
But who is watching the show ....🙄

🤣😁
Here at the forum we r yearning for their hug and look at the above .. some ppl have taken off at lightning speed and left us far far behind
I agree! Do you remember the "shut up" he shouted at Jhanak in the car while bringing her back from Tejas the first time! Jhanak shuddered I think and so did I! He is capable of that kind of anger only with Jhanak! The second time I saw that kinda of anger was when he said phek do!
Krushal's is really blessed with superb voice and beautiful eyes...he doesn't need to 100 words to express his feelings..his eyes are enough...and his voice, in any kind of situation he elevates the scene with his voice. He brings any kinda emotion in his voice like anger, sad, happy emotional.
🤣😁
Here at the forum we r yearning for their hug and look at the above .. some ppl have taken off at lightning speed and left us far far behind
Mrng I saw this and had good laugh.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Who knows Ani meant Arshi as 3rd person in his n jhanak life
![]()
Quite possible the way he was crying bucket with his guitar
And looked at Jhanak too after he said this ....
Understanding the right person is so important in Jhanak world
Ppl like Tammi and Tammo who still have influence on their offspring’s😜
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587