Originally posted by: Vampire2468
Yes, he had another yavan wife too..Maybe it will be written, maybe not, you never know..😉😀
Well I gave her full fletched arc in my story 😁😉
Historical
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Vampire2468
Yes, he had another yavan wife too..Maybe it will be written, maybe not, you never know..😉😀
Well I gave her full fletched arc in my story 😁😉
Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove
Exactly, Chandragupta was shocked at this behaviour and maybe that's why Agramahishi was Durdhara not Nand Nandini because Durdhara was completely loyal to Chandragupta
Right, I think anyone can be..It's about morality too..Durdhara was always loyal to him..❤️
Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove
Durdhara was his beloved but Helena was his favourite, with former he had more of an emotional bond , with latter it was more passionate 🤭 but his most trusted queen was definitely Durdhara and she was Chief Queen while Helena was never Chief Queen.
Durdhara, his best friend, his beloved consort, he loved her and their bond was special, she had a special place in her heart..Helena was too beautiful, she came into his life much much later..Helena was never made a chief queen..
Originally posted by: Vampire2468
Right, I think anyone can be..It's about morality too..Durdhara was always loyal to him..❤️
Loyal means loyalty towards him as a king, as wives all his wives were loyal 🤣😂
😍😍She was indeed, his wife, important in his life..😌
Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove
Loyal means loyalty towards him as a king, as wives all his wives were loyal 🤣😂
Yup, that's what I had meant..😁😅
Originally posted by: Vampire2468
Durdhara, his best friend, his beloved consort, he loved her and their bond was special, she had a special place in her heart..Helena was too beautiful, she came into his life much much later..Helena was never made a chief queen..
Exactly, Durdhara was very special to him but gone too soon, due to her death Nandini and Chandragupta's relationship suffered and daughter of Suluva succeeded Durdhara as Chief Queen (Bhavishya Purana hints that she was Agramahishi so probably got the position after Durdhara).
Helena wasn't Chief Queen and she was one or two years older than Bindusara but it was an age gap love story. The girl probably was too much infatuated with him as he was her first romantic interest and she was irresistible to him. Ironically Durdhara means irresistible 😂
No I meant by Daughter of Suluva, after Durdhara she was a very important part of my story as next Agramahishi 😁
Waiting for your next update 😁
Like how you two authors are exchanging ideas and facts. It will be good to read both stories.
Author's Note Hello my dear readers! Back in 2020, right after Nazar had ended, I along with my dear friend Nikita wrote a short story on our...
When love returns Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wanted me to write a story taking inspiration from the TV Mini series When...
Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....
Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...
Love after lies Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wants me to write a ParAj SS.The main plot belongs to Shesha.I just created...
174