Sai Ketan Rao | ASC | SPR | AT 12 - Main pura ka pura zidd hai- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

73.5k

Users

19

Likes

9.7k

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Seriously the episode is not uploaded yet. This is super mismanagement from Ghum ka PH. If they wanted to have an extended episode and I am assuming the majority of the episode would be about Ghum storyline then they should have managed this better.

Anyway if someone watches the episode please tag me with an update. Will be at work so I can't catch up.

Y27PBGSIUXACFJQK thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode is out on hotstar

livelytanu thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Almost 30 mins left for the episode to air on TV. Jin logo ke paas TV hain woh dekhke bata de kya ho raha hain. smiley36

MLMK4HOTRMYL3TVS thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Gags05


Same to same..


Kya ab India walon ko dinky sites pe dekhna padega 😁

I've TV with cable connection..

But I fear agar kisine ghum dekhte hue dekh liya.. Kya izzat reh jaayegi meri 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Gags05 thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - 6 Month Anniversary Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Bingo Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys.. Ghum ke under, episode of 42 min has been uploaded on Hotstar..


FYI..


I am yet to watch

Dvls thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Ghum fans are disappointed with the episode.

MLMK4HOTRMYL3TVS thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Gags05

Guys.. Ghum ke under, episode of 42 min has been uploaded on Hotstar..


FYI..


I am yet to watch

I'm watching the episode

Guys imlie has a SM account where she follows Savi 😭

MLMK4HOTRMYL3TVS thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guyssss

We've better SurLie scenes here with the new BGM 😭😭😭😭

livelytanu thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Dekhna padega ab. smiley36

MLMK4HOTRMYL3TVS thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CIGCT5PWMMN5X3SU

Guyssss

We've better SurLie scenes here with the new BGM 😭😭😭😭

Lol kat gaya.. I typed this while watching the scene & we had only one long 5 mins SurLie scene, imlie-Savi's interaction. Bas. That was it. Rest all faltu drama.

But the conversation was good. Could've been better but as Tanu says, We're beggars, can't be choosers smiley44

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".