


Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏



When ever she says that line, it triggers Ani, escalates the situation.
It was better than this one and both leads were more expressive they shouldn’t have closed it.Originally posted by: Pearl_219
gud se meetha ishq. Usmein itnay toxic inlaws nahi thay.
How do you call the couple RUNAK??
Choose the short name to call them both name starting by J.
JHANAK+ JHAL KUKRA.
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
It was better than this one and both leads were more expressive they shouldn’t have closed it.
It was good show but telecasted on wrong channel.
Tejas, I like his acting man, with subtle expressions and cool and calm composed body language..so funny and scary at the same time
When ever she says that line, it triggers Ani, escalates the situation.
Yes.. whenever there fight prolong this word has came
Tejas, I like his acting man, with subtle expressions and cool and calm composed body language..so funny and scary at the same time
He is also give tough fight to Ani in acting department 

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
How do you call the couple RUNAK??
Choose the short name to call them both name starting by J.
JHANAK+ JHAL KUKRA.
Jhanak+jhal kukra=j2 
What different? Will J say to Ani.. I am your wife and I claim those rights
First ask Arshi didi to walk out
Till we are divorced, I dont want to see her face.
If I said to ani this from me a big hug
to jk
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587