Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165093574

Yes. Kartik and Naira Met in some hill station. Naira ran from her home as a child because she hated her mom. Survived with kids in a hill station. Kartik was there too. 

Yeah i read that hill station part in wiki....didn't know that Kartik was with her

Then in the track of Naira coming back. Kartik did too. Because by that time he was deeply in love and always dreaming. I watched till they got married regualrly. It was great story. I got busy after that. Still kept a track. 

I remember watching it during Akshara death and Manish's entry episodesmiley37That episode was soooooo melodramatic smiley37

So Kartik came to her home chasing her and picked a clerk/assiant job of her father Naitik. When everyone got to know about it and marriage talks happened. He didn't want to reveal his family because of the Toxicity but had to because Rishta is show of families. smiley37

lol

Goenkas who must be 100+ are still young as 50s/60s. smiley37

And they are ultra toxic. They want Abhira to take care of Ruhi after they die. smiley37 And Ruhi must be 7/8 years older lmao. smiley39

WTF? Why do they want her to take care of Ruhi?smiley37

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 1 months ago
HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neivika

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165093574

Yes. Kartik and Naira Met in some hill station. Naira ran from her home as a child because she hated her mom. Survived with kids in a hill station. Kartik was there too. 

Then in the track of Naira coming back. Kartik did too. Because by that time he was deeply in love and always dreaming. I watched till they got married regualrly. It was great story. I got busy after that. Still kept a track. 

So Kartik came to her home chasing her and picked a clerk/assiant job of her father Naitik. When everyone got to know about it and marriage talks happened. He didn't want to reveal his family because of the Toxicity but had to because Rishta is show of families. smiley37

Goenkas who must be 100+ are still young as 50s/60s. smiley37

And they are ultra toxic. They want Abhira to take care of Ruhi after they die. smiley37 And Ruhi must be 7/8 years older lmao. smiley39

Is this Kartik-Naira show a forever running one? Aren't they showing like the 3rd or 4th generation of og leads? 

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: HeirOfSlytherin

Is this Kartik-Naira show a forever running one? Aren't they showing like the 3rd or 4th generation of og leads? 

Yes....Kartik-Naira were the 2nd gen leads , now the show is focusing on 4th gensmiley37

The 4th Gen's female lead is actually older than the 3rd Gen's fenale leadsmiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yes....Kartik-Naira were the 2nd gen leads , now the show is focusing on 4th gensmiley37

The 4th Gen's female lead is actually older than the 3rd Gen's fenale leadsmiley37

Matlab??? How do you know that s4 Abhira is older than season 3 Akshara???

Did they reveal their age anywhere...??

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Matlab??? How do you know that s4 Abhira is older than season 3 Akshara???

Did they reveal their age anywhere...??

Talking about the actress' age....I read somewhere that the actress playing Abhira is older than Pranali who played Akshara in season 3

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Talking about the actress' age....I read somewhere that the actress playing Abhira is older than Pranali who played Akshara in season 3

Ohh yes...you are right...

Samriddhi is older probably....She has been around since a long time..as a dubbing artist...I saw her Doraemon dubbing episode few days back..

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Yeah. They were directionless kya karna hai. And Unlike Sony, there was too much channel pressure.

Show started with Restaurant vs Dhaba. Then became the usual contract payment stuff. Then it became Expose the Ex who is villain. The food element vanished. Hardly any couple story too.

Since we are talking about Channa mereya and Beyhadh 2..toh I want to ask...

Are you watching Raisinghani vs Raisinghani...

I saw few clips on YouTube..aur mujhe Laga I am watching a dailysoap in ott format.....

Team Bhidur

Since we are talking about Channa mereya and Beyhadh 2..toh I want to ask...

Are you watching Raisinghani vs Raisinghani...

I saw few clips on YouTube..aur mujhe Laga I am watching a dailysoap in ott format.....

I heard about this show and saw ads about this show in YT and it looks cringe from whatever i sawsmiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

I heard about this show and saw ads about this show in YT and it looks cringe from whatever i sawsmiley37

Yeah from whatever I saw it just looks like a daily soap and Jenifer's character is a regular daily soap character solving big problems in her professional and personal life with emotions, empathy and righteousness...

And whatever clips of courtroom I saw they were not intriguing at all..

But I don't follow the show on sonyliv so I can be wrong..

Team Bhidur

Yeah from whatever I saw it just looks like a daily soap and Jenifer's character is a regular daily soap character solving big problems in her professional and personal life with emotions, empathy and righteousness...

And whatever clips of courtroom I saw they were not intriguing at all..

But I don't follow the show on sonyliv so I can be wrong..

The storyline looked cliche so idcsmiley36