Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Hoping against hope that imlie will get equal importance and SS in this Special episode 🙏🏻
I have seen Arun Govil as Ram bachpan mein. After that the only person I could watched in that getup was Ashish Sharma. I am not keen on watching any more versions.Originally posted by: P2ERFRKYJGAOWH5I
Isse yaad aaya..have y'all seen Sujay as ShriRam in SonyTv's Ramayan
Bas hoping against hope that yeh log wallpaper na rahe.Hoping against hope that imlie will get equal importance and SS in this Special episode 🙏🏻
. Hum gareeb hain. Kya kar sakte hain.I have seen Arun Govil as Ram bachpan mein. After that the only person I could watched in that getup was Ashish Sharma. I am not keen on watching any more versions.
Me too.. Arun Govil's portrayal toh is unparalleled, no one comes close to it. Following him, Sujay's depiction has won my heart. He carries an aura so divine..mera din ban jaata hai 


Siya ke Ram, I've not seen, but heard a lot of praises for Ashish Sharma as well.
Even if it’s only 10-15 minutes, let them NOT be in Purvaiya clothes. Sharam se doobna padegaHoping against hope that imlie will get equal importance and SS in this Special episode 🙏🏻
Ho gaya na leap? Ab kya?Originally posted by: livelytanu
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1779073740749385813
Ab mujhe bhi darr lag raha hain.
Another one.
gen leap.Ho gaya na leap? Ab kya?