Originally posted by: joliefemme
Send these 2 pics on PM. Will add it to the next AT.
Also guys jaldi jaldi haath chalao we need to finish this one. Also naam soch lo next wale ka
Ren... Aaj SPR pe pighal pighalkar.. tum flooding kar dogi 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Send these 2 pics on PM. Will add it to the next AT.
Also guys jaldi jaldi haath chalao we need to finish this one. Also naam soch lo next wale ka
Ren... Aaj SPR pe pighal pighalkar.. tum flooding kar dogi 😂😂
Tai amma is not working for me.
Nirmala was funny tbh..
Chachaji trying to buy Imlie off, looked caricature-ish...😂
Tai-amma is ok. But Daadi was something else 🔥
Jab daadi turned negative all of a sudden.. you could feel angry at her... Tai se sirf thodu sa irritation hota hai, and when Imlie starts lecturing her.. even I get bored and roll my eyes like Nirmala 😂😂
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Tai amma is not working for me.
Me neither..
Petition for Fraudhurys to be back, and throw out Reddys.. Just retain Surya Nana and Amai 😂😂
AT khatam karne ke 101 upaye wala book hai kya?? Padhke batao koi 
Originally posted by: NOTIBBUD757MRNDU
AT khatam karne ke 101 upaye wala book hai kya?? Padhke batao koi
Kaafi simple hai...
SPAAAAMMMMMMM
but everyone is busy today it seems 
Okay guys.. Let's do one thing. Since Surya-Imlie's love story is finally going to kick off, I'm hoping for the retro songs to make a comeback too.
Suggest your fav ones that you wish to see on them. 
I'll go first.. 
https://youtu.be/AbCjMUXN8AQ?si=PqiE4w_PNZZGCU3v
Gagssss.. Saath do mera. Let's spam the AT tonight 
Originally posted by: P6PX2VCAZYUPWOLX
Okay guys.. Let's do one thing. Since Surya-Imlie's love story is finally going to kick off, I'm hoping for the retro songs to make a comeback too.
Suggest your fav ones that you wish to see on them.
I'll go first..
https://youtu.be/AbCjMUXN8AQ?si=PqiE4w_PNZZGCU3v
Gagssss.. Saath do mera. Let's spam the AT tonight
I toh really tried shaam se... Koi mujhe bhaav hi nai de raha 😂😂
Sab log kaafi busy hai it seems. Tum toh ho naa abhi? Apna favourite retro song bolo jaldi jaldiiii
Originally posted by: 3XLHCCA7CXVBDKSL
Sab log kaafi busy hai it seems. Tum toh ho naa abhi? Apna favourite retro song bolo jaldi jaldiiii
Dekhiye....
Retro term is subjective...
For me, this is retro too
https://youtu.be/CeUyzVMwJTI?si=3TswVXhmW3tPWGuk
I know it's unlikely, but I really want to see this song on them. It has such a charming, playful vibe.. Ahh wishful thinking 