of course ahmad doesn’t mind it . I wish they would talk about better topics on screen tho
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
of course ahmad doesn’t mind it . I wish they would talk about better topics on screen tho
I feel like they tried to make him interesting in the beginning with the stutter but by the end he didn’t seem to have one ? And the America track was completely pointless.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I feel like they tried to make him interesting in the beginning with the stutter but by the end he didn’t seem to have one ? And the America track was completely pointless.
I got bored during that bit.
I got bored second or third episode when Mawra’s character wouldn’t STFU .. I couldn’t handle all that preaching and righteousness lectures
How old’s Arslan Nasser guy?
Originally posted by: KhaqONeal
How old’s Arslan Nasser guy?
Probably 30+
Originally posted by: KhaqONeal
I got bored second or third episode when Mawra’s character wouldn’t STFU .. I couldn’t handle all that preaching and righteousness lectures
It got better afterwards when she has a breakdown about her husband and his wife.