Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After seeing Ayeza’s Eid dress I knew she would get hate and that’s what happening in the comments
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
After seeing Ayeza’s Eid dress I knew she would get hate and that’s what happening in the comments
*sigh* when do actresses not get hate 
Did everyone decide to color coordinate this eid? Almost everyone is wearing white 
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
After seeing Ayeza’s Eid dress I knew she would get hate and that’s what happening in the comments
Many of her fans on X didn't like her look 
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
After seeing Ayeza’s Eid dress I knew she would get hate and that’s what happening in the comments
She wore an Indian inspired suit
The outfit is stunning thoOriginally posted by: Kittykatkit
After seeing Ayeza’s Eid dress I knew she would get hate and that’s what happening in the comments

They are using haseen Eid in caption as well 😲
Ye Haseen Eid kya hota hai 😂