New Cast For No Entry 2- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

60

Views

4.7k

Users

33

Likes

122

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#51

I suppose that it is all about money...Boney's kids don't bring enough money 'on the table'...(and why even bring Salman into the picture...what a stupid move!).

1241154 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#52

Will be a huge flop. Ek under actor- Arjun, ek overacting ki dukaan - Varun .. hai bhagwan smiley44Feeling sad for Diljit

1278682 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#53

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So you want near 60 Salman and near 70 Anil in the movie cheating the spouses smiley36


Buddhon may zyada aag hotee hai.

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#54

varun overacts but it would be great to see the guys bonding. I have not seen a varun movie in years. I remember varun calling top actresses too old to be paired opposite him, what an arrogant statement he made. He does have a baby face but I never saw tiger or anyone make statements like that so I prefer tiger as a person than varun. Tiger should’ve been in this movie.

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
1241154 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#55

Originally posted by: Terenaina

varun overacts but it would be great to see the guys bonding. I have not seen a varun movie in years. I remember varun calling top actresses too old to be paired opposite him, what an arrogant statement he made. He does have a baby face but I never saw tiger or anyone make statements like that so I prefer tiger as a person than varun. Tiger should’ve been in this movie.

Trash vs garbage. Tiger doesn't even deserve to be called an actor. Stuntman is the right word for him

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#56

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Trash vs garbage. Tiger doesn't even deserve to be called an actor. Stuntman is the right word for him

I like tiger’s dance songs and looks. I don’t think I have seen a movie of his. But I saw varun’s movies with Alia and Alia looked good with varun. But after she got with rk, I just can’t stand her. I have not seen a movie of Alia after that romantic comedy movie with varun which is years. Something about rk that makes the women he dates, their personality changed for the worst on every actress he dated. Can’t stand her now and don’t even want to see her movie. Hated that rk dude since his debut movie. I get irritated and annoyed seeing them. Rk does the same type of no expressions role. Overhyped actor and actress.
Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#57

do we even need another one

mz.gigglez thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
#58

Thrash movies shouldnt be remade

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#59

Originally posted by: sharaban


Buddhon may zyada aag hotee hai.

smiley36 app ko zayda pata ha

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 5 months ago

In men: Undoubtedly Hrithik Roshan in War https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RuSqMYcQK0 SRK in DDLJ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJVSuC1sPps In...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RuSqMYcQK0
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Sidharth and Kiara updates-new page 14 Ganpati

Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 days ago

Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".