When it comes to CSK match I only want 2 points for CSK .....💙💛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
When it comes to CSK match I only want 2 points for CSK .....💙💛
Narine v Jadeja: SR of 200 but three dismissals
So jaddu is the dhokebaaz in this match
Same sis same..
From last few matches I was switching between both Ravindras today I opt for someone else nd he is on fire today
LOL I forgot to pick KKR's unofficial father Jaddu. 

No matter what happening he will smash KKR in sleep. Some personal Khunnas i guess. 
Even in CSK's worst season in 2020, he smashed them. 
Oh both iyer khelo bt tukur tukur nhi
We needs runs to defend
Pts gone already
END OF OVER 8 2 runs
KKR: 63/3 CRR: 7.87
VR Iyer 3 (7)
SS Iyer 2 (2)
M Theekshana
2-0-15-0
RA Jadeja
1-0-5-2
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
LOL I forgot to pick KKR's unofficial father Jaddu.
No matter what happening he will smash KKR in sleep. Some personal Khunnas i guess.
Even in CSK's worst season in 2020, he smashed them.
I considered him but seeing his performance i didnt
@b: Some narrator called it shatranj ka khel before match started
Wow 

B jadeja
Venkatesh OUT 

Jaduuuuuuuu
Kyunnnnnnnnnnnnn
Out
Venky gaya by Jaddu
Damn why didnt i picked him😭
Kiski bazaar lag gayi hai aaj KKR ko...
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs LSG, 59th Match, Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow on 15/05/2026 at 7:30 PM🏏 CSK must...
33