Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Oh

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t like Nysa dressing sense at all. I wish she can avoid whitening skin injections. She was beautiful before. I think she got surgeries too.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Its nisa?i thought naisa.jaise i though "iira" but uski shadi mein pata chala she is aira-ira( Amir daughter)

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SapnaSuch

I'm the opposite. I don't want to sound mean but I thought Nysa was very plain and took after her father in looks. She looks much nicer now and more like her mother. If Kajol can get so much work done why not her daughter?

she always looked like her mother. She could had played an example. I remember watching Indian serial saloni on see tv. Everyone claimed it would be a disaster show but the girl proved it that pure intention counts. Kajol got work done after the kangana episode. She was never into dressing up.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: SapnaSuch

I'm the opposite. I don't want to sound mean but I thought Nysa was very plain and took after her father in looks. She looks much nicer now and more like her mother. If Kajol can get so much work done why not her daughter?

Am I the only one who can’t tell these girls apart ? They all look like bad copies of each other 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

she always looked like her mother. She could had played an example. I remember watching Indian serial saloni on see tv. Everyone claimed it would be a disaster show but the girl proved it that pure intention counts. Kajol got work done after the kangana episode. She was never into dressing up.

Are you saying that after the Kangana affair, Kajol felt insecure and got work done because of her? That's awful. BW is so awful to their women. Where is Kangana's feminism here?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nysa looks like that annoyed teen jisko parents forcefully drag everywhere....

The irritable disinterested expressions on her face makes her even more not so appealing.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ajay and Kangana had affair??? smiley3smiley3