Jhanak Chat Club #1- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

60.9k

Users

24

Likes

2.7k

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Really , he would be very very happy .

But chances are less .

And where to start from...😂

Maybe I should make a ghost account and tag our posts with Krushal on IG to entice him to visit IF lol.

PurelyMaya thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Oooh some brilliant moves Anusha! Some of my favorites in that list especially dum dum dum - I LOVED that movie and preferred that over Minalle anyday! 😁


I can chip in with more! If it's the romance genre

* Mouna Raagam - no romance list can be complete without this classic. After her boyfriend dies Divya is married off to Chandra Kumar and she asks for a divorce, but has to live with him for a year to be divorced. The movie follows their life and how Divya falls in love with her husband! One of the best Mani Ratnam movies!

* Moondram Pirai (sadma) - another classic needs no synopsis

* Thullatha Naanum Thullum - Kutty is an aspiring singer whose voice and songs enthral Rukmini who wishes to meet him. But circumstances portray Kutty as a rogue and Rukmini ends up hating him, and she also loses her eyesight because of him - kutty takes care of Rukmini and helps her get her eyesight back. How these 2 unite forms the rest of the story. Vintage Vijay movie - one of my favorites!


😁 I can go on and on about movies!

If anyone wants to watch mass movies, then I'm your girl!

Rajini/Vijay ask me anything! 😁😁😁

Yes , i have seen thay vijay movie .

Now i am recollecting i have seen so many tamil movies before .

Now very less . Need to start watching again .

I am not a fan of mass movies at all. And now a days most movies fall in that genre and so i stopped watching ...

samarp2 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Priyamanavale was also good. It's like Kamal- Sridevi, Vijay- Simran, Surya- Jyothika. All the IT couples of that time.

Also there are some good Vikram movies, not remembering anything now

Vikram Trisha also has some good movie.. where he played character of gangster , can’t remember the name
samarp2 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Maybe I should make a ghost account and tag our posts with Krushal on IG to entice him to visit IF lol.

better to be on safe side smiley36
Anusha16 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Vikram Trisha also has some good movie.. where he played character of gangster , can’t remember the name

Bheema I think

Anusha16 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

better to be on safe side smiley36

Meaning?

samarp2 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

u said ghost acc no? So I said
samarp2 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

not sure.. but seems so
PurelyMaya thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

He can create a ghost/Shadow account and follow the forum silently and us Ladies lol. I am sure he'd become super motivated every day.

Imagine if someone posts any of our posts/ WU from the EDT on X or insta and he sees it. I am sure it'd be super encouraging for him.

May be he is already here😜🤫🤗 ...Anirudh is anyways smart .Krushal too would definitely be .

PurelyMaya thumbnail
3rd Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

these all r very classic movies ♥️❤️ had seen them long back in both Hindi & Tamil versions …. Another Tamil movie I enjoyed was friends with Vijay, Surya & Vadivelu

My favourite is Surya .

His eyes are 😍.

I always get turned on by beautiful expressive eyes ....also the voice .

I get attracted to both these adjectives 😊🥰😍

Related Topics

Jhanak thumbnail

Posted by: ALUJNA21 · 6 months ago

Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "

Expand ▼
Jhanak thumbnail

Posted by: kavitha_r · 1 months ago

Interested in Jhanak S2?

Expand ▼
Jhanak thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 5 months ago

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".