Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Amazing update πŸ‘

Maan busy in his work but keeph imself updated for his future n spl for geet ... N her worries ... Like the way u put that in words πŸ‘Œ

Geet facing hard time n now shek nows she has maan to share n relayo n him... This time geet did no

blunder πŸ˜„

Love maan waking up geet part...πŸ₯°

Remembers GHSP part πŸ₯°

Geet express her self openly n maan also accept that n be with geet ... Uw rote it so romantic ... Love it 😍

maan left note n geet was so happy that all day dreaming about maan...last night effect πŸ₯°

beautifully written... Thanks for update πŸ€—

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update.  Thank you!  Geet is smitten and although Maan shows a very hard exterior, so is he.  He may excuse it as she is his wife and he takes care of her like any other member of his family, but he has strong feelings for her too.  Thanks

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful update Anu dear 😍

Just loved it πŸ€—

Well I really appreciate that Maan had obliged her with warmth and love which she was in need of to relive her anxiety and loneliness

Geet was enjoying this proximity without a word & within no time her stress drained away & that close encounter with Maan atleast made her happy & content

Maan on the other hand just support her being a part of his life and family & I appreciate that he had started listening to her views as he knew it wasn't easy for Geet to seek that emotional support from him

I really loved how Geet was pondering over her husband next day _ more interesting was that servants were also noticing that with a smile seeing Geet lost

I must say that song you chose was epic 😁 very true to the situation & passion brewing between them

So now Geet & Maan are going to make their presence publicly ... This sounds really interesting πŸ˜€ hopefully things go well

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing 

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesomeeeee update smiley1 Commented on the blog smiley1

images (2).jpeg

Newuser14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love the update... Slowly slowly things are progressing between them, waiting for next part... 

Mariam-athman3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update

Glad maan is taking his mother 's advice to give a chance to his marriage a thought ,he knows a lot about geet 's business what trouble she is in ...now the real geet is coming out  in front of maan a  lonely girl ,she bears her true feelings to maan maybe now maan will start to understand her a care for like his family  .geet is crazy in love seeing maan everywhere 

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love it....flowed through it, while reading it baba rancho words  kept popping up in my mind....awesome must say u nailed it....update after day iam more falling for Maan ....

smiley27

sujitha30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waiting for next update I started today I completed in a go I loved it

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice Chapter

Geet stayed in Maans room

Gbhats thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful chapter

Maan comes home tired but learns that geet is waiting for him. He goes to meet her but finds Geet has dozed off while waiting. He knows that there’s lot going on in the Handa Group. Share prices r down. He wants to help her. He wakes up Geet & they talk and she asks him to accompany her for an event as they hv to make appearances in front of public 

He Agreed. But he also sees how lonely she is & takes her in his arms   Very romantic  hope the emotional connection is there 

But does Geet know what her husband’s work is