Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

pata tha vishnivardhan bhut mehnat karwata smiley37

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

These people who want to see older actors retire, why can't they support the young actors if they only want to see young actors. These young actors theatre are empty or need a hit actress and a hit director to deliver a hit film. Let the older actors continue working so people who love seeing their movies can watch. Everyone can watch whoever they want to see. Younger actors have more movies than older actors so why don't you watch them is my question and the question is not to you wat up. 

New generation is busy in YouTube Instagram Facebook do they watch the new gen actors movies

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

New generation is busy in YouTube Instagram Facebook do they watch the new gen actors movies

or maybe new gen actors are not exciting. That is why even new generation is watching older actors

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

or maybe new gen actors are not exciting. That is why even new generation is watching older actors

And even the movies not that exciting to see or remember it for years

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think Salman will never leave bigg boss, he truly enjoys it because less work and lots of money. He only interested in working with Aditya chopra banners. He really is not fond of Karan Johar style of working. I was surprised he even signed bull. Glad if he had walked out. It should been released by now. He knows time is ticking and he should not waste his time on Karan Johar where he can make money somewhere else.

Better.Better to sit at home with dignity than doing trollworthy stuff and get trolled."Bull" title itself sounded like a trollworthy title I can't imagine how the movie would have been.His hairstyle in his previous movie and the crowching steps in the middle of mountains are enough to make anyone laugh for next 10 yrs.No need to do more trollworthy stuff unless you want to make us laugh more .

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Fine to me...I didn't believe in this movie anyway.

I wonder if Dharma even would have had enough money to do this movie.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Whatever... I only believe in the making when the shooting starts.

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

All Khans and Kumars should retire 

Tabu has a good decade left 

Yes all the Khans, Kumars, Devgans and Roshans should retire......and then BW will also retire....because these are the superstars whose movies earn money and keep BW afloat.....warna toh doob he jaati...smiley36