I’m glad he’s taking his time n not rushing but this is Maldives situation since modi denounced this place n Maldives called India trash
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I’m glad he’s taking his time n not rushing but this is Maldives situation since modi denounced this place n Maldives called India trash
he as a major movie that he’s working on and all have said so but yes we waiting on him to shoot. I know he will.
Fingers crossed & be positive let's manifest him being booked in films over BB 
I will surely !! I need to see him onscreen but I’m glad he’s not rushing once he shoots a movie scene I will post with joy !!Originally posted by: SB6M4PD7NKWC2UUD
Fingers crossed & be positive let's manifest him being booked in films over BB
Gayi bull panime chappaak
Salman opts out of the Bull or 🐂 opts out of Salman?
Looking at him reminds me of a khula saand
60 years old men should consider retirement or age appropriate roles
why should he just like actresses shouldn’t n tabu at her age is still in movies. N other khans still there too.Originally posted by: 2IM6GC7MH7K4GNBO
60 years old men should consider retirement or age appropriate roles
why should he just like actresses shouldn’t n tabu at her age is still in movies. N other khans still there too.
All Khans and Kumars should retire
Tabu has a good decade left
they won’t n they ones still ruling Bollywood as long as there those eager to see them they will be there. I think others simply don’t watch their movies.Originally posted by: FTMCRQDLDJSHSAPX
All Khans and Kumars should retire
Tabu has a good decade left
These people who want to see older actors retire, why can't they support the young actors if they only want to see young actors. These young actors theatre are empty or need a hit actress and a hit director to deliver a hit film. Let the older actors continue working so people who love seeing their movies can watch. Everyone can watch whoever they want to see. Younger actors have more movies than older actors so why don't you watch them is my question and the question is not to you wat up.they won’t n they ones still ruling Bollywood as long as there those eager to see them they will be there. I think others simply don’t watch their movies.
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbm9eNPJLeo/?igsh=NWp3Ym1vcm00OTQ2
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Celebrating 38 years of Salman Khan https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2092484685599478237?s=20
11