Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul
I saw an old interview of Savera Nadeem in which she said that her drama "Safed Khoon" will come after Ramzan.
Ok but mere BRKRJ ko koi touch nhi karega
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul
I saw an old interview of Savera Nadeem in which she said that her drama "Safed Khoon" will come after Ramzan.
Ok but mere BRKRJ ko koi touch nhi karega
Idream ph aur Ary digital waly janay



Looks like it got delayed
Now they have suddenly started promoting this drama aaj kal on IGOriginally posted by: MochaQueen
Looks like it got delayed
Next week is Eid so I hope the teaser of this drama will come out after next week.
Still waiting for this drama Ka teaser
Has this drama started or what? I wonder what genre it is!