YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 5- Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

167.7k

Users

83

Likes

6.8k

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm excited for their Seperation track because what if they give Armaan sa this type of look 🤌🏻


I just watched few episodes of Dhadkan and this guy can definitely act. We just need to give him some time to settle in.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123


I just watched few episodes of Dhadkan and this guy can definitely act. We just need to give him some time to settle in.

Ofcourse he can act.. I have seen his clips of udaariyan..
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm excited for their Seperation track because what if they give Armaan sa this type of look 🤌🏻

This is called the "Great minds think alike" syndrome.

I second this khayali pulaosmiley16

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

Tho Holi sequences shooting ka start nhi tha. 😳🤓


It was. I think his wife was on set today. This is today's story, posted by Garvita.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 years ago

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1773067733803966690?s=20


Ruhi's wardrobe has completely changed.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 years ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Maira

Posted: 2 years ago

They should change Abhira's look as well. I mean the kind of wardrobe Naira got after her wedding🤌🏻

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

They should change Abhira's look as well. I mean the kind of wardrobe Naira got after her wedding🤌🏻

Reserve that after the grand wedding post leap please.

Abhi to duniya ki satayi, akeli abla naari hai

Leap ke baad Goenkas ki poti hogi, so that's when we can even expect richness in clothes as well as demeanor. Cause she won't be a bojh anymore then

Fortnight thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Maira

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Reserve that after the grand wedding post leap please.

Abhi to duniya ki satayi, akeli abla naari hai

Leap ke baad Goenkas ki poti hogi, so that's when we can even expect richness in clothes as well as demeanor. Cause she won't be a bojh anymore then

This is why I'm hyped up for a leap. Really want a grand typical rishta wedding for Abhimaan. The way it would serve🤌🏻🥲

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 22 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".