Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i was about to post the same😂😂
Didn’t got time to catch up the new episode but Hamza did a fabulous job with the fight scene…I haven’t seem a lollywood actor do a fight scene this good he’s an amazing actor indeed…also it was so well executed and shot…
Originally posted by: 23emilly
i was about to post the same😂😂
Didn’t got time to catch up the new episode but Hamza did a fabulous job with the fight scene…I haven’t seem a lollywood actor do a fight scene this good he’s an amazing actor indeed…also it was so well executed and shot…
Props to fajr Raza he Nailed also in teaser 4 Hamza did amazing
Facebook problem I wish big bang uploaded BTS on YouTube
the amount of efforts and budget they gave BRKRJ is huge…wish it gets the rating it deserves😭
Originally posted by: 23emilly
the amount of efforts and budget they gave BRKRJ is huge…wish it gets the rating it deserves😭
I hope it will get after ramzan it is sadly being affected by PSL and ramzan
They cut the hug they showed in the promo
but still the epi was good. Farhads care for Freya, the way he cooked for her and fed her >>