Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

yeah. in the X video i posted clearly virat is sitting so ig it doesnt matter. Plus doing on field this kinda stuff is ok to be fined coz why irk the batsman more who just got out. smiley24 

As for vk and shikhar maybe it was just their banter. They know each other sind childhood. 

Yes true. Gavaskar was mentioning that they should celebrate with their own team mates only.

Got 200 points smiley41

Originally posted by: Prizi

Kohli, POTM:  I know my name is now attached to just promoting the game in different parts of the world when it comes to T20 cricket. I've still got it I it I guess... 

Rofl. Haha. This Part is Bold is exactly why he never won a trophy as captain and will never win ipl till he retires. He considers himself bigger than the game. Some strawberry farmer who is a part time trophy collector said 'You don't play for the gallery/crowd. You play for the country/team and you play to win.'. 

Every other players or captain who speak don't give this feel. Rohit is so unserious and he is miles more successful than Kohli as a white ball captain never gives that feeling. Infact Rohit at times looks dumb, unprofessional and not serious for the job. But he still doesn't let the intensity go like we saw in test series. 

Of course people will try and Co relate that this was just answer to Harsha. 

But truth always comes out. 

If I was BCCI or Agarkar I would do a Dhoni of 2008 and actually drop him. Give him a reality check like Dhoni did to Ganguly/Dravid and Zaheer in 2008. Zaheer recovered and won us a WC. Ganguly never made it back. Dravid performed so good that he made it back in 09 but soon retired because he wasn't cut out for modern cricket. 

Anyways we will lose if a player has this mentality. He did save us vs Pak in last cup but what happened in the Crucial KO? Pandya had to bail us out and even then it was a thrashing. Imagine without him what use would have been of a 50(40).

Flying too high beating one of the worst ever performers of IPL . Soon they will match up with strong teams and will be the same old story like match 1 vs csk. 

And it's hard to be famous in internet era. Sachin and MS and player before them were ultra legends in the TV/Radio/Newspaper era. 

I actually thought I had a good game barring the win and Arshdeep Failure. Finally scored more than 100. smiley37

Then I see people have crossed 230.

Thats why I always say garbage RNG luck. smiley37

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Raab: "As a Bangladeshi, just had PTSD watching DK bat like this. If you know, you know. "

Jo plz explain

Context is Nidahas Trophy. The 2 teams in finals were Bangladesh & India. At one point it seemed Bangladesh was winning and India will lose as they needed 31 off 12. But then DK came and the rest is history.

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Can they substitute the batsman as well in this IPL ? 

If it was already answered, then ignore this message.

Yes they can.  They can substitute in the same innings if they want, as long as they play only 11 players at any innings and the player who was substituted can not return to the field for the remainder of the game.    

In DC's match against PBKS, they substituted Ricky Bhui with Abhishek Porel in the same innings after Ricky Bhui got out and the team was struggling to make runs.

Had they gotten enough runs on the board they would have gone for a bowler when they returned to bowl.  

Cheers..

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Virat and Ash both have 2011 WC.

Rohit has 2007 WT20

Kinda sad all three of them were raised in  post-liberalisation, IT boom 90s. Anand Patrika ke time paida hona tha na to prove their worth.

Just remembered random facts subah subah.

Edited by Blueeeee - 1 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

IPL 2024 | Chennai v Gujarat: Preview (Hindi)

Today's Match Details::

Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans, 7th Match 

Series: Indian Premier League 2024 

Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai 

Date & Time: Mar 26, 07:30 PM LOCAL

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Context is Nidahas Trophy. The 2 teams in finals were Bangladesh & India. At one point it seemed Bangladesh was winning and India will lose as they needed 31 off 12. But then DK came and the rest is history.

DK is our power player

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

IPL 2024 | Chennai v Gujarat: Preview (Hindi)

Today's Match Details::

Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans, 7th Match 

Series: Indian Premier League 2024 

Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai 

Date & Time: Mar 26, 07:30 PM LOCAL

CSK should win.. 

This IPL Cup should be a parting gift to MSD