Specs hatane keliye kya logi DKP😡😡😡😡
Character Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Specs hatane keliye kya logi DKP😡😡😡😡
Originally posted by: MeghaBis
He looks so good without those glasses. Please dkp remove them!! You are doing injustice to those gorgeous eyes😭😭😭😭😭
I still can't see the chemistry. But I'll give them time for it to develop naturally🤞🤞🤞
Yes!! Humara AT can be active again!!
His eyes!, n chemistry mekonlagta hai teko gradually aajaega
Rani - I agree with everything QueenBitch said in reply to your post!!!
Originally posted by: Docworld
Specs hatane keliye kya logi DKP😡😡😡😡
Pta nahi kiska idea hain
Plus show mein bhi mentioned nahi ki isko abhi specs laga
he's acting as if wears them daily since forever...
Originally posted by: Redblueblack
Yes!! Humara AT can be active again!!
His eyes!, n chemistry mekonlagta hai teko gradually aajaega
Rani - I agree with everything QueenBitch said in reply to your post!!!
Ohh I see 👀 🤣
Originally posted by: MeghaBis
He looks so good without those glasses. Please dkp remove them!! You are doing injustice to those gorgeous eyes😭😭😭😭😭
I still can't see the chemistry. But I'll give them time for it to develop naturally🤞🤞🤞
Exactly we can't rush they need time, 5 months is long
history to replace with a new face and think it would be
instant connection. Even if you weren't a Sheh or Abhimaan
and neutral, you'll need time too. I'm just happy Rohit can
act and dance, still can't get over that Hero Entry 
Originally posted by: IENX4GLOK5JAW4UC
Yes! His understanding of the AbhiMaan relationship is in point!! Ki she's so innocent n naive that no matter what Armaan wants, he ends of giving into her and doing what she wants him to do!!
It's giving me butterflies!!!
He's doing his homework very well!
That's how you get a passing grade, and teacher pet 


Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Hello all missing your, hope all okay
it's the same without seeing Mini, Renee, Shree and
and that left or not active since the news
I can't tag Mini and Neha
Hey Rani, I am good, how are you, happy Holi 
Happy Holi 

My heart was heavy and fill with anger and disappointment
but is getting better. Once I've accepted that's not in our control
just have to move on.
Is good to see your post, we've been
on our 10th AT by now
.
This AT is so dead 
Ugh someone literally needs to barge into that set and throw Rohit’s glasses away
And fire the hair stylist as well
If he had a bit more hair and no glasses the chemistry would be rocking
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k