Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Manu would've been in her 20s at start of their journey..Max 30. In 25 yrs she would be 55. 55 saal me wo 75 ki kyun dikh rahi thi?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

All of them looked older than their age

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Because she wanted to help her parents, it was Manu who got them the house back not Hardy. Manu was the hero of this story 

Hardy waited because he did a lot of illegal things for Manu, he couldn't have a happy life, he deserved punishment for his wrong actions. He was an army man, protecting borders was his responsibility and for Manu, he put everything at stake then wasted decades of his life only to lose her again. 

When did I say that Mannu didn’t get the house back? She did but at what expense? She lived a lonely life working abroad to regain her parents home, yet earnestly longed to return to the same country she falsely sought asylum against and denounced. 

My point still stands regardless of your opinion of Hardy. He was a capable and reliable partner, who was sharp minded enough to be able to help Mannu regain ownership of her home. She would have returned back home but not alone, instead with a life partner who would fight the world for her happiness. Together they could have built a life and worked hard to achieve her dreams. From the way Hardy’s character was written, there would be no doubt in my mind that he would have never abandoned her. One way or another, she would have gotten the house AND lived happily with a person who she “claimed” to love and who obviously adores her. 

Instead, she ditches him and only contacts him after 20 years because she needed his help again. Yeah nah, she may be a hero for her parents but she sucks in my eyes. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

When did I say that Mannu didn’t get the house back? She did but at what expense? She lived a lonely life working abroad to regain her parents home, yet earnestly longed to return to the same country she falsely sought asylum against and denounced. 

My point still stands regardless of your opinion of Hardy. He was a capable and reliable partner, who was sharp minded enough to be able to help Mannu regain ownership of her home. She would have returned back home but not alone, instead with a life partner who would fight the world for her happiness. Together they could have built a life and worked hard to achieve her dreams. From the way Hardy’s character was written, there would be no doubt in my mind that he would have never abandoned her. One way or another, she would have gotten the house AND lived happily with a person who she “claimed” to love and who obviously adores her. 

Instead, she ditches him and only contacts him after 20 years because she needed his help again. Yeah nah, she may be a hero for her parents but she sucks in my eyes. 

All characters led a sad lonely life because they took the wrong decision of going abroad illegally 

Manu choosing Hardy and living a good life with him would be rewarding Hardy for his wrong actions, he chose Dunki route for her. They can't afford justifying or glorifying illegal immigration by giving the characters, what they wanted 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, I also think that there was no glorifying of any illegal action and wrong decision.

It was me who thought that it had been Hardy who bought back the house but yes, it certainly was the money she sent to her parents and he just built the Big Ben.

They hadn't a happy life all of them, so maybe that made them aging 'badly', especially Manu with her deadly illness.

Posted: 1 months ago

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

What a lame statement... tell us what it made "horrible" to you (if it is not only to make a new ID to bash)...

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I do agree some points made by the movie were illogical about illegal immigration and they didn't study seriously 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I do agree some points made by the movie were illogical about illegal immigration and they didn't study seriously 

Please elaborate...just writing it like this doesn't give a reason for your judgement. As for studying seriously...well...they studied what they got from the teacher's side...and  t h i s  teacher obviously betrayed them.

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Woh sab chodo.....I was reading many people online say that Dunki is like Veer Zaara.....had my expectations raised as Veer Zaara is my all-time favorite film

What did I end up watching? A PLASTIC version of Veer Zaara.....that's what this crap Dunki was!