Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is it only me who is not able to see any pics in these links? 🤔
Is it only me who is not able to see any pics in these links? 🤔
W*f, when I saw there few mins back, there were no pics in the links , how did they appeared now!
W*f, when I saw there few mins back, there were no pics in the links , how did they appeared now!
Surprise!

It’s cuz there’s no VFX off screen, and then his fans get mad when I point out how bad he looks with the VFX too. Dont smoke folks, it makes you nasty.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
It’s cuz there’s no VFX off screen, and then his fans get mad when I point out how bad he looks with the VFX too. Dont smoke folks, it makes you nasty.
SRK isn’t sexy as his fans claim then. 
He’s (almost) 60, that’s what happened
Happens to (almost) everybody
Aamir and Salman look good 
Old Age my friend. Unfortunately King Khan does not have everlasting youth like all humans so THAT FACE is bound to make an appearance at public events where there is unfortunately no vFX to mask it.
He’s gained cheeks, looks a little tired nothing to be shocked about
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
The caption is incorrect though, this is from a party they both attended 2 weeks back just after Dhurandhar 2 release. You can see SRK, Pooja...
17