Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
I'll come if you help me expand my business
What type of business is it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
I'll come if you help me expand my business
What type of business is it?
Hinna and nina dono logo ko North Korea bula rahe hai
Two great minds think alike na
Check first post pleash
I want to shop n party so please make that ready
north Korea sureOriginally posted by: MochaQueen
Ajao North Korea chalein friendzzzz

just throw them over boardOriginally posted by: Maharani69
Okay are we on an IF chartered flight to North Korea because there are people I do not want to be seated next to. 😤
. I plan to come in a private jet and send the bill to who came up with this idea. just throw them over board
. I plan to come in a private jet and send the bill to who came up with this idea.
I'm broke. Send it to the person who invited you. 
Give me free flight tickets, Give me free stay, Give me free food, then I'm ready to go anywhere in the world ✈️
I red only the title.
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Wo meri post mein fir nahi ho raha tha na
Waise kuch surprise element bhi rehna chahiye....sab kuch oehle se hi bata diya...to dekhne ko kya reh jayega
Kyun Paaji?
Paani ka bhi quota hai kya?
Agar hai to aur achha. Sardi me mai nahata Kam hi hoon aur peene me beer zyada paani kam kar loonga. No problem 😌
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://x.com/i/status/2037919143127556465
Sidharth Malhotra arrives next week with Vvaan Force of the Forest facing a crucial box-office test. His theatrical run has been rocky with Thank...
The Preity Zinta-Kareena Kapoor rivalry feels like it’s getting a surprise sequel. Back in the 2000s, the two were among Bollywood’s biggest...
https://www.hollywoodreporterindia.com/features/insight/siddhant-chaturvedi-confirms-collaboration-with-filmmaker-abhishek-chaubey
11