Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Wow this is so awkward. I tried to log into my bank account to give you my bank account number but turns out my um....account is undergoing maintenance...and so is my bank. And I cannot show you proof because my internet is also under maintenance.
Can someone send me their account number in the meantime so I can join the scheme?
mujhe bas paise chahie, account number nahi. paise safety locker mein hain, locker ke keys aapke pillow ke neeche. dekho toh zara
aapke Samsoong number mujhe bhi do, main karungi call. mere scheme se aapke kabadi business bhi badhega 
charu Raju, aur aap pappu. ye kya role reversal kar diya aapne?
Chalo Hasini...ye lo fir.. samjho I invested that money in your chit fund. 

Babu bhaiyya kahin dikh nahi raha. ye Raju bhi na, kuch na kuch gadbad karte hain hamesha

Chalo Hasini...ye lo fir.. samjho I invested that money in your chit fund.
Hasini hired me to handle the funds coming in. Please give it to me and I will give it to her. You don't have to tell her you gave it to me. She said she is really busy and not not want to be disturbed right now.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Hasini hired me to handle the funds coming in. Please give it to me and I will give it to her. You don't have to tell her you gave it to me. She said she is really busy and not not want to be disturbed right now.
Hasini be like..

Account basa nahi, relationship managers pehle aa gaye.. 
https://x.com/i/status/2069293461548019765 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEO6Epcs_sI
https://tmv.in/article/sai-pallavis-flop-film-ek-din-finally-lands-on-ott-with-two-unexpected-twists-date=2026-07-16
https://x.com/i/status/2049048153689833560
https://youtu.be/USAiVPCPvPw?si=Lotj8Cg2buOc_KmI
https://x.com/i/status/2046763417508204740
5