De apna account number.. abhi deposit karwate hai.. 😄
Shwetha, I am stealing your gif.
thanks to me being in the chit cheat fund thread.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
De apna account number.. abhi deposit karwate hai.. 😄
Shwetha, I am stealing your gif.
thanks to me being in the chit cheat fund thread.
Here
Shyam ko kisi aur Anuradha ne
chitcheat fund mein ullu banaya hai so bechara sadme me hai.. Kal hi aayega..
Jaali Certificate 
..
Holi scheme?
De apna account number.. abhi deposit karwate hai.. 😄
Shwetha, I am stealing your gif.
thanks to me being in the
chitcheat fund thread.
Starting deposit is from 1 cr, get ready
..

Here
Shyam ko kisi aur Anuradha ne
chitcheat fund mein ullu banaya hai so bechara sadme me hai.. Kal hi aayega..
Ok.

to decide whether aap iss scheme ki layak ho ya nahi
aur
mere Shyam aise nahi kar sakte 
Wow this is so awkward. I tried to log into my bank account to give you my bank account number but turns out my um....account is undergoing maintenance...and so is my bank. And I cannot show you proof because my internet is also under maintenance.
Can someone send me their account number in the meantime so I can join the scheme?
Holi scheme?
kya karein mem saab. paapi paet game ke liye kya kya karna padta hain



https://x.com/i/status/2069293461548019765 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEO6Epcs_sI
https://tmv.in/article/sai-pallavis-flop-film-ek-din-finally-lands-on-ott-with-two-unexpected-twists-date=2026-07-16
https://x.com/i/status/2049048153689833560
https://youtu.be/USAiVPCPvPw?si=Lotj8Cg2buOc_KmI
https://x.com/i/status/2046763417508204740
5