He doesnt look that older yeah even with specs
but still specs hatao

Shirts ke buttons bhi open hain 
Character Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He doesnt look that older yeah even with specs
but still specs hatao

Shirts ke buttons bhi open hain 
There is not a single co-actor yet who said that they had a good bond with these two except Rishabh Whoever has given IVs have made sure to say that the relationship was "strictly professional" and "good onscreen" That itself is quite clear indication about the dynamics on set.
Originally posted by: Redblueblack
Break them specs baby sa!!!
But holi ke pics me he didn't have
I don't know what they are doing with specs
He has spects in Holi pics.
Guys!!! I'm such a tharki!!!
Watch the episode at 22min 4 sec n pause
Armaan sa ke legs dekho!!!
Poora baby sa pe chada hua hai tape utharne ke liye 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: Redblueblack
Guys!!! I'm such a tharki!!!
Watch the episode at 22min 4 sec n pause
Armaan sa ke legs dekho!!!
Poora baby sa pe chada hua hai tape utharne ke liye 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Come on now

Yes I saw and Armaan was in no hurry to get up
if Abhira didn't push him off 
How do we think the romance will start?
Who will realize first etc?
new Abhimaan photos are so hot
They better give us some amazing scenes
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Come on now
Yes I saw and Armaan was in no hurry to get up
if Abhira didn't push him off
When is Armaan ever in a hurry to get off baby sa or take his hands off her 😂😂😂
Even in their first trip n fall in Mussoorie, Armaan was on top of baby n tharki sala uth hi nahi raha tha🤣🤣🤣
Baby had to push him away then also🤣🤣🤣
Toh ab to he is sach ka pati who is gng to behave like a sach ka pati 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DivyaaaV
How do we think the romance will start?
Who will realize first etc?
new Abhimaan photos are so hot
They better give us some amazing scenes
I think we were already headed in that direction with all the looks Armaan sa has been giving baby sa n the way he was behaving.
This I think is just to create the buzz and interest because Armaan sa ka actor badal gaya na
Armaan sa ko hi realization hona chahiye pehle. All the signs n looks point to that. I think maybe holi pe he'll start with some thoughts in that direction ko how 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍 beautiful baby sa is looking n all n then he thinks ki ye main kya soch raha hu
I has to be slow, very slow otherwise the build up till now is pointless
Abhira pls sit on his glasses and break it pls his glasses need to be gone but they are serving ❤️🔥Originally posted by: Redblueblack
Girlies, I believe we are about to be serves! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥
I can see the AT sessions cmg back to life once we see Armaan sa ko getup mei n proper Abhimaan scenes
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4yWpUwP3HH/?igsh=ZDFqNjgyN3FpaDcy
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k