Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
New Arman is seen in the reel put by Madhav, Garvita in a reel by Vidya it seems...but Abhira is missing....
There seems to be a conscious effort the keep upcoming track under wraps. We just know it is Holi celebration. Other than that, no idea what's going on. Dkp is very capable of doing this, like they have done in the past. This suspense is too much though.
Abhira ghar chhod ke bhag gayi kya holi ke din
Originally posted by: Randomlurker
so leap aane wala hai
Oh, kahi is this the hospital scene they were telling, somebody in hospital aur uske baad leap.. who is gonna be in coma for 2 months 🤔 Kahi sach main plastic surgery toh nahi karvayenge 
I know I have gone mad
Bohot hi variety pulavs paka Rahi hun 2 din se 🥱
Abhira aur AA ki BtS dekhna tha lekin. Budda Goenka aur wigwali ki BTS mil gayi,kush 😂Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Abhira ghar chhod ke bhag gayi kya holi ke din
I don’t think she will run away ,I saw a pic of her all dressed up with haar and all.
Originally posted by: Chaitu.V
Abhira aur AA ki BtS dekhna tha lekin. Budda Goenka aur wigwali ki BTS mil gayi,kush 😂
I don’t think she will run away ,I saw a pic of her all dressed up with haar and all.
Which one?
Lagta hai Abhira ki muh dikhayi New Armaan sa ke sath hi hogi. 
Originally posted by: Randomlurker
Lagta hai Abhira ki muh dikhayi New Armaan sa ke sath hi hogi.
I don't understand what kind of clownery is this?
I mean Abhira thodi change hua hai?
Wth?
Ok, let me guess, abhira in green/yellow & white combo and ruhi in red & white?? 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3